Well I finally got around to doing some of the products that I have been meaning to get to. Since the swap, my car has been scaping on everything since my teins were set for the D series and not the B series. So I raised my teins up. Now here is a trick for not having teins get seized. Coat the threads with antiseize. The reason why they rust together is because when a steel bolt is in aluminum, they fuse together and almost create a chemical bond that is almost impossible to break. So you coat it with antiseize. I live in michigan, the salt belt, and I was able to just with a blow gun, get all the crap around it off, then the perches just moved with no hassle. I havn't done any up keep on them, and they still move a year after. Next I finally got around to pulling my ball joint because I thought that the bolt may have been bent. Well, it wasn't which I am happy about. Lastly, I wired up my AUX lights so I can turn them on with the AUX light switch no matter what the headlights are on. They come stock from the factory to only light up when the head lights are on. Worthless IMO, but now I love them. That is all.