Productivity =

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I wish I could make that much money sitting around whoring post! I'm stuck with a job where I actually have to do work...life sucks! I want my old job back Khris...lol. <_<

Originally posted by Def_Jam@Sep 12 2003, 05:29 PM
I wish I could make that much money sitting around whoring post! I'm stuck with a job where I actually have to do work...life sucks! I want my old job back Khris...lol. <_<

Wassup, dickhead?!?!

Originally posted by dveit+Sep 11 2003, 09:25 PM-->
@Sep 11 2003, 05:20 PM
$7.50 an hour to postwhore!
Ain't it grand???

7.50 an hour is nothing...

I wait tables and I get more than that, the job sucks, but I get to work with like 45435 hotties. So its all goud...

:werd:

Yeaaaaah....I didn't do jack shit till 12:15 today...then I had to run wiring and install a phone system...

Then I got off work and went directly back...to...work...lol where there's even MORE hotties :woo: I didn't leave there till 11:20 tonight...man life sucks & rocks at the same time...money galore, but just not enough for what I really want.

90% of the time I'm on the road where I see and drool over 32038484894932 hotties every day wearing nothing but strings for shirts driving their Jbody Cavaliers singing to ricky martin whilest I stare at their hooters :lol:

i wait tables too, i want to quit, but something about being a server at a golf course attracts a lot of reeeeeeeallllllllyyyyyyy hot college girls., so they all work there. so i think ill stay

WTF!!! I stuck at work with a bunch of old ass housekeepers workin my ass off and there are people getting paid to do nothin but post whore! Life stucks! Lol. <_<
Def_Jam

Back