Programming a Clifford Remote

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nykole0408

Anyone know anything about programming a Clifford EZSRADAR2 remote key fob? I can't find any instructions on the interwebz and we don't want to take it to the local stereo shop cause they are D bags.

Any info you have would be awesome. The alarm is already installed and works, but the old remote got stepped on and we had to order a new one. :(

BTW the alarm is installed on a '95 Accord.

Without knowing what model the actual alarm is i can't tell ya the specifics. most dei pieces are, open the door, turn the key on, press the valet button once then release then press it one more time and hold it, while holding the valet button press the lock button on the remote. Release the valet button shut the key off and it should be programmed. that is the generic one for most if it doesn't work get the model number off the alarm brain and i can get the specific instructions for it

Ok thanks. :D
I will try that first. I have the model number for the keychain but I will have to get the one off the actual alarm.

Back