Programming Apex-i VAFC II for D16Y8 (SOHC)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EXtremeAccord

I need either A- Someone to point me in the direction of a topic about this that has already been started/answered. Or B- Someone tell me, in your honest opinion, how exactly I should set everything on this darn thing.

When I had it installed he set it up real well, but the second I turned off the car, the settings went back to default.

Please, help... Oh yeah, I'm not a ricer anymore. Just confused.

Find a dyno shop, they should be able to help you. Oh, and it sounds like your constant hot for the memory isn't hooked up - might look into that.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@May 11 2005, 06:15 AM
Find a dyno shop, they should be able to help you. Oh, and it sounds like your constant hot for the memory isn't hooked up - might look into that.
[post=497700]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: :withstupid:

as a general rule, you want to lean things out a little bit.. maybe a few % all across the board. but you wont notice the true gains until you've dyno tuned it.. and make SURE you use a wideband O2 sensor preferably one welded into a bung right after your header

Thanks guys. I'll schedule a dyno appointment for next week. This'll be my first time to one! (glee) I'll... well, I have no idea how to post images, so I'll tell you what my "stats" were when I get back.

As per speaking English... in 92b16vx's sig... I'm doomed.

Back