Progress Picture of my car.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94draglude

Not sure were I was soposed to post this..
1-2 weeks from completion.
***Update.
Well the engine is in running off electromotive tec-2 engine management. Started it had only 2 inj's firing but found out to were gummed up. So pulled them and cleaned them now runs great and idles perfect. All to do now is the lexan and add my tractions bars and I will be at the track for some times. New Pics here
http://mwsns.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=22...er=asc&start=15
draglude20.jpg

draglude29.jpg

Judging by his name, I assume its a Prelude that is being prepped for drag racing......

I wanna hear more about the engine... 1275 is light, especially since its over half what the ludes weigh. Exterior pics?

Someone who I wont mention did the cage since it was an old backstabbing friend.. It had alot of work to be done once I got it back. The car use to be a 94 aws prelude. I removed absolutly everything then cut the entire unibody wheel wells door panels trunk and the fron 1/2 of the car. I can pick up the rear of the car by my self with wheels on it. the fron takes 2 to pick up. The engine will be completly stock with the stock trans with an aftermarket clutch -flywhyeel. I just tore apart the engine and replaced as much as possible since it was pretty used (valve seals, gaskets etc..) I will get some more pics up latr I dont want to show much of it off yet till its done.

This was prolly a yr ago.
draglude11.jpg

I will upgrade later when I make sure it runs straight and has no severe problems. Then I am pulling the engine. I was going to do an all motor setup but I do love the pur out of an open exhaust turbo car. :mrgreen:

Damn thats one light prelude. You say the engine is going to be "stock" meaning a F22?

awesome project man!!! hmm 200hp, <1300 lbs... you using slicks or street tires??? take more pics!! whats your rear end setup (like narrower rear end, stupid skinny and light wheels etc)

Back