Progress!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It's actually a little bit warmer than the hallway now. It is heated from the ceiling.

I tend to like the bathroom a little bit warmer than the rest of the house, especially in the morning.

That answer your question?

wow... that's a lot of m'fkn work!!! Looks like it's coming along good though!

Why did you insulate an interior wall? There's absolutely no need to insulate an interior wall and you'll probably notice that the room will be a little more cooler than the rest of the house...especially if it was heated from the rest of the floor and not directly.
i thought lots of people insulate their bathroom interior walls for sound purposes

my thought as well....

I was planning to insulate the basement ceiling so the sound from the finished basement wouldn't disturb the wife when she's on the rag. Computer, Flat screen tv, stereo, pachinko machine, slot machine, pool table, and my occasional whacking off would be muffled a tad.

I guess the same could be applies for the bathroom walls....

<---- Lived in Japan, a place where paper thin walls in an apartment complex are toooooooo common....when the neighbor sneezed...I wanted to hand him/her a Kleenex....when they finished their business with the nightly sex...I wanted a Kleenex....:ph34r:

my thought as well....

I was planning to insulate the basement ceiling so the sound from the finished basement wouldn't disturb the wife when she's on the rag. Computer, Flat screen tv, stereo, pachinko machine, slot machine, pool table, and my occasional whacking off would be muffled a tad.

I guess the same could be applies for the bathroom walls....
drop ceiling ftw?

i thought lots of people insulate their bathroom interior walls for sound purposes

Sound deadening was also a part of it, yeah. But the bathroom holds heat in so much better.

If you walk in my front door, turn directly to the left, go up the stairs and makes the first left - that's the bathroom. When it's really windy outside, I can tell when the front door is open.

You gotta find the house first. :)

btw you have a bagged S10? I didn't know that.

i can find anyone...
lol

yea, i have a bagged S10, pics are around here somewhere
S10's are so much cooler than rangers :p

we aint sharing computers. ive got my pc and hes got his laptop...we on Verizon FiOS with a router. well he is im doing other shit right now...like stuffing my face with pizza. lol

I actually have a desktop and my laptop I could use. :D

We just finished filling in the cracks on the subfloor and now we're going to try to get the water inlet pipes put in the walls so we can drywall.

hahahaha ball valves. only use those if you a broke minitrucker (which most of us are...lol) when you are bagging your truck. i knew a dood that actually used em inhis truck. kinda ghetto but it worked.

Thats what we're using in capping the water off right now.

On the original piping the cold was all split in the ceiling in the kitchen between the toilet sink and tub, with the hot being split between the sink and tub.

We're going to split them in the basement with valves so that I can turn one or any combination of them off at any given time. That way I could fix the toilet and still be able to take a shower or wash my hands afterward.

It's going to be sweet. I should take a picture of all the shit downstairs on my existing workbench.

MynewHome147.jpg

:ph34r:

Back