project #2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ripperbone

angry bear
Rest In Peace
so last night my girl friend bought a 94 Honda Accord lx 4 door for 1500, it needs some work but mainly body. so this is my project #2 and lucky thing for me is I am not paying for the parts I am going to make her. I think she got a good deal on it for 1500 I was looking at accords fo her and found older ones for more money. heres a couple of pictures I took this morning before I went to work.
03_15_06_0812.jpg

03_15_06_0811.jpg

first thing she is doing is replacing the windshield on friday and I am going to look for some stock accord rims the rims she has are nasty. oh and the nice thing about this car is I am leaving it stock no mods. so I am going to be on the look out for stock parts.

Soooooo..........

What exactly makes this a "Project" if you aren't going to mod it? :blink:

More like a restoration back to stock.

But I still dig it. My roommate has a 94 Accord. It's kind of a peice now, and he drives his 2.5rs, but I still like it. It's a Honda. :wub:

And your girlfriend has good taste! :thumbsup:

my friend pat had a really nice 94 it was auto, but was in great shape. he tore the shit out of that car, as he did all his cars. i wish i could get the that car, but its back in missouri. in need of a new engine...

yea she wont let anyone drive it but me :) her brother kept buggin her and she wont even let her mom drive it. I am sure she lets me drive it cause she likes driving the integra

well i got a new heater knob for the car and the passenger side moldings for the car

swapping back to stock can be a good thing...as long as your after the stock fuel economy....but take it a step further...and try to get some more MPG's out of it.

Going for looks...back t ostock is also better....lowers the risk of theft, and sort of increases the value...for the next buyer...at least. If I could find a near mint stock CRX 1987 CRX HF...I'd prolly invest a bank account to get it.....

Wrong year and wrong make of a car to go for the stock rebuild...but that my opinion only...don't let that defer you intensions...go for it, and build it. As long as She's happy with it, and it helps her get into bed with you....THATS ALL THAT MATTERS!!!!!!

Just looks like a fender, wheels, and a quik Mayco job, and she'll be your wife and mother of your children forEvaaaa....... :wink: but go and do the brakes and tires to get her to at least be driving safer, if they need them...

Always...when a lady freind does pick up a good car...always get it to be a safe car first...screw the looks of it....do the looks after the safety is good to go.... :cool: $1500 is prolly a good deal for your area.

it pretty much all stock except the rims. I would like to find some stock accord ex rims or something that at least looks better than the ones she has.

my plans are to go though the car and make sure everyting is up to standards. then I will do the body work to do and I am sure I will get it painted, not a macco job, I have a friend shot it for the cost of paint and a case of beer.

she has a son and doesnt need a race car like me :ph34r: hell i probilly wont make my integra a race car either, I'll probily get another crx or civic to make a race car out of

awesome man! and yeah MugenCRX, its a project... anything is a project. Looks like yuo need a new fender, maybe some door skins, new rear bumper reflector... why not detail it real nice first, maybe some of the imperfections will come out... but it may look a little worse in person and should just get sprayed down with some new paint..

either way, nice pick up and for 1500 bucks... ummm sign me up.

I'd rock that for 1500 how does it run? what color are you painting the teg

the accord runs good. I am planning on keeping the stock color on the integra (Stealth Grey Pearl), the only pieces not painted on the integra is the hood and the ft bumper, the roof needs to be reshot the clear is coming off.

Back