Project 240: Got her in!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMilan

Well I picked her up from Tampa for 2,800 with a clean title, motor running strong, gold coupe.

I will post pics up soon.

The car has 112k, AC works great, brakes work good, new tires, motor runs cool, headunit works nice, and I got a nice black dash to put in it soon.

So far the project is going to get a silvia frontend, and black interior conversion and the paint color is going to be either white/dark grey for the coupe.

happy as shit that i finally got it.

sweet deal man!! hurry up and post pics of it!!

and on a side note: im still waiting on the delivery of my "new" project car from **cough** sleepergtx **cough**

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Oct 26 2003, 08:50 PM
sweet deal man!! hurry up and post pics of it!!

and on a side note: im still waiting on the delivery of my "new" project car from **cough** sleepergtx **cough**

<_<

:ph34r:

Patience>>>>>>You

cool shit man

shit you went all the way up to tampa for it ... you were almost here... shoulda stopped by

LOL, yeah I left 4am from my house and on top of that I ended up getting lost and drove ou of the way for about 2-3 hours (thanks fucking mapquest).

The year is a 1993 Coupe xe I believe, it doesn't have power windows and mirrors which I don't want anyways (less headache in the future) but the car runs great and the body is in excellant condition.

Just happy that I finally got it, :thumbsup:

Originally posted by JDMilan@Oct 26 2003, 04:54 PM
LOL, yeah I left 4am from my house and on top of that I ended up getting lost and drove ou of the way for about 2-3 hours (thanks fucking mapquest).

The year is a 1993 Coupe xe I believe, it doesn't have power windows and mirrors which I don't want anyways (less headache in the future) but the car runs great and the body is in excellant condition.

Just happy that I finally got it, :thumbsup:

good deal. glad you got a 91+

Back