Project 92eg 12 seconds for 2grand?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civic004.jpg

lol are you being sarcastic,cause i thought i was the only one:)still daily driving it!

I drive my 91 hatch daily with it gutted. I finally put some tunes in it cuz I got tired of hearing the road noise.:D

Did you do a base run with it? What is it currently running in the quarter?
no i havent run it since ive owned it,perivous owner ran a best of 14.6 before the gutting. have the slips in the glove box ranging from a worst of a 15.0 and the best of 14.6 @ 92 and in between.
i fixed the lexan and its crystal clear now,clearer then the original glass.
when i got before the weight reduction,it wouldnt chirp 3rd gear and now it does,when i dont have a passenger in the car that is:)

Last edited:
ok so have a b18b1 swap in my gutted eg hatch,with what i think is a stock ls tranny. its has a sticker that reads s80 3150837 AND HAS A MARKING ASD?
and from what ive heard ls trannys are too long<tall geared>
but mine isnt wtf?
i have 185 60 14 tires,like isaid the car is gutted but looking at these postings here:
B-series Tranny Speed VS. MPH
im shifting at 7800 rpms in my hatch into 3rd at 50 mph as seen in this video here
right click save as:
http://www.plastikhosting.net/autoin...6_20_38_53.wmv
are the ties and weight throwing off the ratio that bad?>
according to that link above i should be able to get to 99mph in 3rd gear?NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!82 pmh max? PLEASE EXPLAIN!

Back