project 95 ex coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

00mustanggt

well i joined in hopes of putting my k series up for trade but i guess i have to wait, im kinda open on this project not really sure if i want to build a gsr turbo or turbo b16 or a built turbo ls vtec, any of the motors would be built before it goes into the car

goal is ruffly 500+ plan on making it a complete drag car no intention for street use really i dont need it for daily driving i have a 2010 slobalt for that not in any hurry to get it done just sitting in my garage getting a slow wire tuck waiting for a new engine

Was there a question here? Or just introducing your project?

If you're wondering which engine to go with, it's really up to you. If you want 500+ horses then you're going to need a complete build anyway, so really any B-series should be a fine base for you...

Kind of an intro and a question wasn't sure the best route to go for a drag setup. I realize it would all have to be built not really a noob with cars just havnt done much with imports in at least 6 to 7 years been into building american cars but I got a shell for free with a k20a1 and a d16z6 so I thought id try and build a 10 sec coupe if not faster if possible. I was just kind of wondering which b series is the most potent built and boosted

Sorry and trien to keepn it within reason on cost got a big mortgage as well

buy a complete gsr swap. the trans has best gear ratios, the head flows well, and it has a plethora of aftermarket options just as the rest of the B-Series lineup.

if you're looking to go 10's in the quarter, i suggest you pay a lot of attention to traction. youll need slicks, an LSD, axles, and solid mounts.

build and sleeve the bottom end. the stock head could honestly make enough power to go 10's, but if you feel the need to mod it, go for it.

the turbo setup is going to have to be pretty stout. a moderately sized gt35r would get you there.

Back