Project abandoned for now

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
So I basically figure that there isn't a shot in hell of me making my B20 turbo project happen while trying to pay off the car early and save for the duplex I plan to buy when I get out of the AF in 05, sooooo.

The project is on hold

for two years :(

But in the mean time I'm going to play with the stock B16. My first part, bought tonight, is the V2 AEM cold air :) I'll be sure to make a uber new thread for the install when it comes in.

Anyone know which header would go best on the 16A2?

EDIT: my new avatar rules, that is all...

yes, your avatar does rule, dave chappelle is the shit! :)
whats your budget? JDM 98 spec 4-1 header is a nice one

U mean CTR? Budget is wide open for minor shit, it's a massive project I can't afford. I'll probbly buy one part a month. Will an ITR header fit?

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Jan 22 2004, 02:02 AM
I'll be sure to make a uber new thread for the install when it comes in.

take pics a do a nice write up, and we'll add it to the new leet articles section that doesn't exist, just like the mod forum, that doesn't exist

:lol:

I'll make it ultra noob friendly, trust me I read AF tech data all day. I know writing tech data for morons. But will the ITR header fit on the B16, obviously the CTR will right?

CTR=midrange

ITR=Highrange

right?

And one of these would be better then DC sports of Apexi because there 4-1 not 4-2-1?

ctr/itr are pretty much the same... but im not sure if the ctr has the 2.5" collector.

4-1 is the way to go on a honda IMO. thats where you are anyway- up top. not some 3-5k torquemonster 4-2-1 y0!

so wait, you have money and arent going to do b20 turbo, soyou are spending this money that you could be spending to pay off your car or buying the duplex...... i say paying off the car or duplex idea is more of a priority...

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Jan 22 2004, 12:41 PM
so wait, you have money and arent going to do b20 turbo, soyou are spending this money that you could be spending to pay off your car or buying the duplex...... i say paying off the car or duplex idea is more of a priority...

not nearly as much fun though :p .

Originally posted by B16@Jan 22 2004, 12:46 PM
i dont think CTR headers are 4-1, i think they are 4-2-1..??

:werd: im pretty sure they are too. and i think they do have the 2.5" collector

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 22 2004, 07:23 AM
ctr/itr are pretty much the same... but im not sure if the ctr has the 2.5" collector.

4-1 is the way to go on a honda IMO. thats where you are anyway- up top. not some 3-5k torquemonster 4-2-1 y0!

The Del Slow has more torque than most B16's :) 4-2-1 owns you! I love the midrange power!

Back