Project AN600 has started

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shit if you had the money and enough vacation days saved up you could slam a rotary in that shit, make it FR. and im positive the renesis will fit it, i mean its fucking tiny. would certainly be a unique ride...

if i use a motorcycle engine what do you propose i do about a front diff as a dont want a spool and how can i run a diff with a chain and still keep the diff lubed so that the spider gears and clutches wont burn up around the block.. Also 1wd is not an option

random research dp1

This guy explains in detail how he built an AWD track car from a suzuki hayabusa engine. He wound up using an extremely custom small block v8 instead at the end, but still. You'll want to take a look, since you'll need to get ideas from kit-car builders.

I swear to god that is the exact same design as the old CB750...... I would bet money that one of the late 70s honda street bike engines bolts into that beast.

its for sale now ill bolt the cradle back in and sell it make offer im even willin to help you get it shipped

how much would you sell it for when your done?

and i just mean done with the mechanical.
i wanna do the interior and exterior myself.

Last edited:
I swear to god that is the exact same design as the old CB750...... I would bet money that one of the late 70s honda street bike engines bolts into that beast.

how do you propose that i hook the chain of a streetbike engine to my front wheels

how much would you sell it for when your done?

and i just mean done with the mechanical.
i wanna do the interior and exterior myself.

well ive been offred 5k as is many times by diffrent people and turned it down. so probaly 5kmore than that as its not gona be cheep to replace/rebuild engine/trans, brakes and suspension

there are alot of swaped n600 out there with bigger bike motors they done it some how

well ive been offred 5k as is many times by diffrent people and turned it down. so probaly 5kmore than that as its not gona be cheep to replace/rebuild engine/trans, brakes and suspension

too rich for my blood.

atleast for a car that goes only 65 mph.. lol

well bought a engine for the car im going to be puting a rearend in it and a 86 goldwing 1200cc engine up front will post some pics in the next couple of days. Also looking for sugestions on a diff for the rear. I want some thing small and fairly light weight i can narrow the housing and axles no problem let me know what you think

Given the cleanliness of the car and the great shape that it is in, I would clean the everloving shit out of everything. Take the car apart, clean clean clean, seal the undersides of the panels, put it back together, and drive it.

For an old seized engine, change the oil with super cheap oil, pop out the spark plugs, spray a crapton of WD-40 into the cylinders and wait a day, try to spin it by hand, or with a cheater bar on the main pulley (not too damn hard, don't snap the bolt!). Repeat 3 or 4 days in a row. on older motors that just sat forever and seized, its usually the piston rings rusted to the cylinder walls. If you can break that free and get it spinning, you can usually save the motor. And its almost free to try.

I love the shifter!! Definitely have to keep that in there!
Best of luck whatever you decide to do, I would go for a bike engine to keep the super light weight but that's just me :)

I have a yellow one just like that, same problem, engine froze. I am planning on putting in a 'busa (eventually Turbo'd) with the stock trans cut off and a custom mounted Chevy TH350 or TH400 and RWD. Calculated weight should be just under 2000lbs with 190-400HP. Good luck with yours.

wow that sounds like a serious project good luck with that combo mine is coming along very slow

Last edited:
well the trike setup was going to be a PITA so i bought this this weekend hoping to un burry the car and se how well it fits is a 02 Honda RC51 engine it only has 3000 miles on it and it came complete with every thing but the ecu. this should be a good swap as its rated at 130hp and 80tq its a 1000cc 90deg vtwin
motor.jpg

i hope to get this thing out this summer as ive had it for 5 years now and im going to sell it if i dont work on it some more its just taking up to much space

Back