project cj5

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dreded90crxsi

My brother just got himself a 74 jeep cj5. It's deffinatly gonna be a project vehicle for us. I was wondering if anyone knows of some good sites for engin and suspension parts. Cost of parts is not an issue for this project we just don't know where to look. It has a 304 v8 and it's 4wd. We are planing to do a full rebuild of the engin with aftermarket parts if we can find them.

Quadratec.com

I dont remember the site but the people who own topling engine kits they have the best prices for a rebuild kit or motor google it you will find them...

hell yeah!! Jeeps are badass trucks. i cant help you as far as finding stuff for it, but good luck with it. what are your plans with it? rock crawling? mudding? tell us :)

Our plans for the cj5 are to make it a monster for tearing through trails. We wanna build up the engin which is a 304 5L v8. It has some good power right now but too much is never enough :D

Originally posted by dreded90crxsi@Jan 28 2005, 01:07 PM
Our plans for the cj5 are to make it a monster for tearing through trails. We wanna build up the engin which is a 304 5L v8. It has some good power right now but too much is never enough :D
[post=452620]Quoted post[/post]​

Pirate4x4.com is a great resourse for building 4x4 rigs...they focus mainly on rock crawling but have great parts sources and a lot of them know their stuff.

Travis

Back