1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

project cj5

Discussion in 'Other Vehicle Discussions' started by dreded90crxsi, Jan 27, 2005.

1. dreded90crxsi

dreded90crxsi Senior Member

My brother just got himself a 74 jeep cj5. It's deffinatly gonna be a project vehicle for us. I was wondering if anyone knows of some good sites for engin and suspension parts. Cost of parts is not an issue for this project we just don't know where to look. It has a 304 v8 and it's 4wd. We are planing to do a full rebuild of the engin with aftermarket parts if we can find them.

2. NissanNiNjA2nd

NissanNiNjA2nd Senior Member

Quadratec.com

I dont remember the site but the people who own topling engine kits they have the best prices for a rebuild kit or motor google it you will find them...

3. BodyDroppedNikes

BodyDroppedNikes ...PENDEJO.... VIP

hell yeah!! Jeeps are badass trucks. i cant help you as far as finding stuff for it, but good luck with it. what are your plans with it? rock crawling? mudding? tell us :)

4. dreded90crxsi

dreded90crxsi Senior Member

Our plans for the cj5 are to make it a monster for tearing through trails. We wanna build up the engin which is a 304 5L v8. It has some good power right now but too much is never enough :D

5. tmacie

tmacie Junior Member

Pirate4x4.com is a great resourse for building 4x4 rigs...they focus mainly on rock crawling but have great parts sources and a lot of them know their stuff.

Travis

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted