Project Dx update 2-21-06

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92dxhatch

hey all,

haven't updated in awhile, so theres no point in going to a thread thats over a year old,
so.. last time i showed the suspension upgrades and wheels, now i'm here to give you an overal of the car and a review on the TYC one-peice headlights and the honda oem fog lights.

well, to start off, the lights are "BAD-ASS" no joke, they own the originals.
gallery_36906_259_19108.jpg

light output (just lights, no fogs
gallery_36906_259_23641.jpg

lows and highs
gallery_36906_259_6260.jpg

lights and fogs
gallery_36906_259_9840.jpg

just fogs
gallery_36906_259_13062.jpg

i wish i had a better camera, these don't do it justice, but really, my other lights were okay, about as good as just the fogs(see above).

i recommend these headlights, because the light output is much better, visiblity is superb and its just sick looking :laugh:

A++++ 10/10 ranking in my opinion.
A+ 9/10 ranking for fogs,

well, heres some more shots of my baby, enjoy
gallery_36906_259_23210.jpg

gallery_36906_259_2772.jpg

gallery_36906_259_19108.jpg

gallery_36906_259_16922.jpg

gallery_36906_259_7942.jpg

gallery_36906_259_11688.jpg

gallery_36906_259_33906.jpg

Quoted post[/post]] pictures are real bad, but the car does look prett

DUDE, your telling me, i might be able to steal my parents8.0 megapix camera this weekend, and take some sweet shots, but thats of course they are okay with it. plus i have to make a trip out there :laugh:

did you recently have the car painted? it looks as though it has anice quality paitn job....nice lookign car mang! and two thumbs up for the lights

Quoted post[/post]] did you recently have the car painted? it looks as though it has anice quality paitn job....nice lookign car mang! and two thumbs up for the lights

no, i acctually have not had it painted, if it was painted, it was before i bought it, and if it was, thats one hell of a good paint job, because i can't even tell, if they did, they had the car totally dismanteled to a bare shell, cuz its the same color throughout. just not a clear coat on the inside of panels. but thanks for asking

Quoted post[/post]] Finally, someone who keeps there car clean. I love it. Are those lights one piece ?

you really had to ask that question, sorry, not trying to be an ass, but the picture kinda speaks for itself, so...yes its a one-piece headlight :laugh:

thanks for the Positive feed back, i do my best to keep it as clean as possible :cool:

Clean hatchy...How much the tyc's run ya & who did you get them from? I was looking into getting some for the newly bought coupe. Looking for a good deal.

Quoted post[/post]] Clean hatchy...How much the tyc's run ya & who did you get them from? I was looking into getting some for the newly bought coupe. Looking for a good deal.

they ran me $187 and change shipped. thats really good considering if you buy it normal retail, look to pay as much as a $100 more. it was an ebay special, got it from a guy called "autosquare" he's really good, a nice guy, and has fast shipping, i had my lights with in the week, but i also live in cali, so...it all depends on where you are. good luck

Back