Project-EF for sale. Turbo, Body kit, SOHC VTEC swap, obd1, fresh pain

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

5speed4life

Ok, willing to sell shell or whole.
This car is not complete. its a project. However it is almost done. I have hundereds of hours into this car, but i could use some money, because my daily is about to die. this would make a great winter project

Ok down to the nitty gritty...

D15z1 with D16z6 head and a y8 2 layer head gasket
55k on block, barley broken in..
ARP head studs
JDM D15b cam
New timing belt
330cc DSM injectors
4 wire 02 sensor
Findanza fly
Clutchmasters 6 puck
ACT Xtreme p/p
DX trans
Home made t3 mani
IHI Rhb5 turbo
28x5x3 intercooler
hard oil lines
EG radiator
BOV
all intercooler piping is made, just need clamps, and BOV flange welded in
Downpipe is mostly fabricated, just need to add an elbow to connect it to the cat-back and 02 sensor bung
Complete color change, to a dark gunmetal.
Wings west 6pc poly body kit
brand new hood
GSR spindles/big brakes
Coilovers
SI wheels with toyo proxies (sexy)
Obd1 conversion with chipped p28 that is good for 12.7psi
engine wire harness is 95% complete, just need to wire in the O2.
autometer stoich gauge
autometer boost gauge
JDM Ef audio console (connects the dash with the shifter console, like on the CRX SI's)
Gauge panel for the 2nd DIN slot on the Jdm console
Dual bend GSR short throw shifter
SI gauge cluster

ok, off the top of my head...
o2 sensor needs wired to the engine harness.... then thats done.
the turbo needs bolted to the manifold, the oil lines need to be finished. i have all the fittings. the oil drain line needs ran. Easy stuff.

The BOV needs tapped into the charge pipe, just drill a hole, and you could get away with JB weld to hold it on.

The radiator needs mounted. its not difficult, but you need to make a mounting system for it. it does fit.

you need to setup a pusher fan on the radiator, that i do not have.

the downpipe needs an o2 sensor bung welded in, and a 90* elbow on it to connect it to the cat-back. its easy stuff. a muffler shop should be able to do it for 25 bux if you dont have a welder

it needs a windshield. I have the rest of the glass. I took it out to paint it. I found a place around here that will install a new windshield for 125.

the interior is all there, i have a set of prelude SI seats i can throw in. no back seats, they were destroyed, and the front seats became targets for my bow.

Realy in a weekend of solid work, you could get it on the road. There may be more stuff i forgot, but its mostly alot of work. I dont see the car needing more than 250-300 dollars to complete.

You can ask eigerzoom about this car too, hes my roomie and its in our garage right now.

1875448_102_full.jpg

More pics of the car, and how its started are available on http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1875448

Yes this is the Imfamous "Project-EF" and the whole history of the car can be seen here... Project-EF

I am asking 2500 obo for everything, or 1200 firm for the shell. I will post pics and re-arange and update later. i just wanted to put this out there for now. Please hit me up on AIM (havoc340) or email me Havoc340@aol.com

I am interested in trades, preferably a 92+ honda/acura in stockish condition. Just let me know what you have, and i can deliver within a reasonable distance.

Do It!!!
1875448_92_full.jpg

1875448_79_full.jpg

1875448_63_full.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
bump for a clean project

thanks.

I know the origonal post is long, and i dont mean to sound like an ass, but for all those interested in the hatch, please read it a couple times.

All the glass is included, except for the windshield. It was broken when i got it. I can have a new one installed for 125. both front and rear glass is bolted in. I have all weatherstripping, and its in real good shape.

I did forget to mention there was a little rust above the rear bumper (standard honda rust)

Yes there was some rust repair, most of it is actualy under the body kit. ( i didnt know i was gona kit it when i did the repair) All rust was ground/cut out and a rust inhibitor was used to prevent more rust from forming. It will not re-rust.

If you check out my cardomain, you can see all the body work i have done to it. You can see how much work and effort i realy put into it, starting out from this...

1875448_1_full.jpg

the rust...
1875448_6_full.jpg

1875448_7_full.jpg

1875448_9_full.jpg

The work i did....
1875448_17_full.jpg

1875448_18_full.jpg

1875448_25_full.jpg

1875448_27_full.jpg

I had to sand all the white primer off the entire body kit, to lay down some flexable polyurethane primer (expensive stuff) and that took forever
1875448_29_full.jpg

1875448_32_full.jpg

1875448_34_full.jpg

1875448_35_full.jpg

1875448_59_full.jpg

1875448_63_full.jpg

The z1 shortblock. good r/s ratio, and low compression. i was plannin for a reilable daily boosted car.

1875448_71_full.jpg

clutch....
1875448_93_full.jpg

A little turbo piping for ya.
1875448_101_full.jpg

I cant find all my pics. but yeah, its almost done. my daily driver is dieng realy fast, so i need to get some money and buy another one, or trade it for something that runs now.

Quoted post[/post]]
question, if you had it all stripped out, why didnt you paint the interior?

Why did i need to? Its a waste of paint. I painted all the jams, and everythign that the interior wouldnt cover. When i put the interior back in, you will not see any of the red. Plus i didnt want to be inside the car and painting at the same time. that would just suck.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
question, if you had it all stripped out, why didnt you paint the interior?

I can't believe you did all of that work and are going to scrap the project $300 from the finish line.

all that work and no pay off.. :huh:

Yeah, the thing is time and where to get that 300 bux. I just moved out. I no longer have a working welder. Im working full time as a pizza guy. I need every dollar i get, and my daily driver is going to die as soon as snow hits. So if i have no car, i have no job, no place to live. Kinda sucks. So i am sacraficing my project ef. I still have my RHD eg to work on, so its not that big of a deal i guess.

Quoted post[/post]]
Does it have windows?
And sorry to sound like a dick.. but yes, for the 3rd time. it has windows.

"All the glass is included, except for the windshield. It was broken when i got it. I can have a new one installed for 125. both front and rear glass is bolted in. I have all weatherstripping, and its in real good shape. "

"it needs a windshield. I have the rest of the glass. I took it out to paint it. I found a place around here that will install a new windshield for 125."

Its kinda like having a 2 year old in the back seat of a car, asking "Are we there yet?"
I have this on 3 fourms, and im tired of awnserin the same question.

Again, i apoligize, but please re-read the initial thread, it has about everything into it. you may even pick up some stuff you didnt see in the first place. if you have any more questions, please post, IM, or PM me. My AIM is havoc340.

Thanks.

nah man you dont sound like an asshole, its cool. I was just skimming over the topic.

just asking since the info is a bit unclear. you say you have windows but are they or will they be installed?

Quoted post[/post]]
trades...

yes i will take trades...

And to FINALIZE THE WINDOW DEAL...
I have all the windows except the windshield. (drivers front, and rear, and the passanger front and rear windows. The hatch glass was never removed)
The windshield can be replaced for 125.
The glass is not installed.
Its not hard to put in.
The front and back windows bolt in.
i was working on getting the engine bay finished first.

I am very open to trades. Shoot me what you have.

Deal pending to civic92b18a...

pheonixb16aguy, if you were a day and a half sooner....

IF for some unfortunate reason this falls through, your my number 2 guy.

it is looking like its gone, but nothing is finalized yet. the other car im looking at is a crx with b16swap. pretty much same as yours, but a rex.

and im not too sure about a bagged mazda truck. maybe if it was jacked up. lol.

Back