Project EG-2: Part 1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMilan

Well it's been like 3-4 weeks of looking for my next EG project ride. So far no hatch, as I remember it last time looking for a perfect candidate it took a month or so. So far, I have driven and checked out 4 different candidates and the best one by far was the first ride. It was a 92 white hatch dx, with perfect interior, AC and motor was running good. It had no PS also which would make life much easier on me but the guy wanted 3300 after tax for it.

I am trying to find a 92-95 hatch vx,cx model with strong AC and NO Ps in either white, black, red. And only pay roughly 2500 for it. It's not easy but with a little patience I will get what I want and save a little cash for that damn expensive new motor and header,,,

Next post about the project I will the new ride and I will post picks of the first stages of weght reduction, new paint job, suspension/rims, and interior conversion to black.

Milan

This is a little off topic but I checked out again the ballisticracing.com site and noticed that a buddy of the owner of the h22 race civic has hit 12.4 in a daily, and the dark grey eg looks tiiite as fuck.

Milan

Back