project: godhatesme

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

life of a rotary engine = live fast, die young

they do take a HELL of a beating for the time they last though

motor #2 died in what would have had to be the most pathetic way ever for a motor to die.

mazda's "performance" air filter deteriorated, and little bits of foam got all in the motor. mazda paid for motor #3.

fuck mazda factory performance accessories.

when they get to warm thats when shit fucks up

day three(ish)

fixed everything that was fucked up with my rear suspension tonight, while im waiting on parts to come in from various places...

coilovers: $150
rear camber kit: $200
assorted washers and bolts from Lowe's to correct rear camber: $7.83
realizing that you installed a camber kit a year and a half ago when you put your coilivers on and you just wasted $7.83 and an hour drive to Lowe's: priceless

yup...forgot i had the ol' EZ-Arms on the back...dammit

took the perches off my rear coilover sleeves, so the car will sit evenly on all 4 wheels, corrected my rear camber, and spray-painted my gay-ass blue brake drums black...

fuck rice. fuck rice.

tomorrow im gonna move to the front, and try to do something about my goddamn camber up there.

pointless post, but i dont want my thread to die.

already sold it. im gettin a CF mugen-style lip.

oops, i mean "M-TEC" style

Originally posted by civicious@Nov 23 2003, 11:36 AM
already sold it. im gettin a CF mugen-style lip.

oops, i mean "M-TEC" style

:bo:

il never get tired of the whole M-Tec thing

:bo:

12/1/03

not much today....more progress than i've had in the last week thogh.

ordered a Hondata IM gasket, along with a new TB gasket this morning. $66 shipped for both...can't argue with that.

also went and bought a ghetto-ass AutoZone generic coolant overflow reservoir and installed it, put on my stock-ass 99-00 Si header, and got my GSR cluster wired up. looks pretty damn clean, 'speshully with the blue bulbs i got from autozone. woot woot!

pics:
s3fcc0c71bbfe5.jpg

can you say "ghetto as fuck" ??
s3fcc0e13ea612.jpg

s3fcc0ebe8d9bb.jpg

s3fcc0f3ae09de.jpg

oh yeah...i put "city lights" in my headlights, too. i think they're pretty cool.

Looking good. I like the valve cover don't ask why.....But clean none the less.

:emofo:

it's a 00 GSR valve cover that i spray-painted blue with high temp paint, and sanded the DOHC VTEC and didn't sand the "honda motor co."

OH now i get what you said about the shop...

mah bad

lol....no, i painted the valve cover

I'll help you when I get there. Seems like the rate things are going, you'll still be working on it in april. :lol:

1. get the fuckin' B16 running

2. get my HKS exhaust put on

3. Hondata

4. turbo

hopefully before the end of next summer. i'm not taking classes next semester so i can work full-time to fund my turbo.

Back