project: godhatesme

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

not liking hte seats yo' did you get that back bumper you needed?

got an obd2a p72 from a gsr today.

97 EX harness should be here tomorrow. was supposed to be in on thursday, but fuckin ups is backed up.

i will murder the ups man if he doesnt have my harness.

i also got my 00 si manifold/tb on. brand new 68mm throttle body owns j00! ebay is awesome...got the IM and tb for 30 bucks.

hopefully, if i get my harness in, the car will be running tomorrow nite.

i doubt it thogh.

ill take pics of everything when i get it running.

Looking better.....

My buddy who used to post on here as 88civicLS has some of those prelude seats, and yeah they were so awesome fitting. Really hug your back I think.

today is sunday, february 1, 2004...

and my car finally runs.

granted, it doesnt run right...

my hacked obd0 dizzy is all jacked up, and my car won't rev over 4k...

which, with an ITR transmission with 4.7whatever final drive, means that my car will not drive above 70mph.

:angry:

also, it idles at 2500. damn injectors.

but it runs, goddammit! my obd2 dizzy is supposed to come in tomorrow morning at around 11am, so hopefully it'll be running right sometime shortly after that :)

w00t!

s401d9496186b2.jpg

s401d972a46cf6.jpg

s401d97be7a13b.jpg

s401d98f653039.jpg

sticker says 'Fastlane Santa Maria, CA 805-736-0272' in case you were wondering...got my itr tranny from them.
s401d9a0d493f3.jpg

i took my tach out, too. fuck a tach...my gsr cluster goes to 9500 anyways.
s401d9ac8ecd23.jpg

this is as fast as it goes at the moment. note that the temp gauge is dead, and the gas gauge is at about a litte less than a half tank...nope. the gas gauge shows the temp, and the temp gauge shows nothing. dont know why, dont care. i moved the wires around and nothing changed. my gas light works, so when it comes on i put gas in there. im getting around 8mpg with my damn injectors...also note the 505 miles on my tripodometer thingie...yup yup...my clutch is completely broke in, and its never been revved over 4k! :D the ever-present CEL is there, too.

also, today i cleaned up my engine bay. moved my ghetto-ass coolant reservoir under the radiator support, in the spot my ac condenser used to be. looks a lot better than it did. i cleaned up my wiring, re-routed some of it, and simple green'd my entire engine bay and hood so its nice and shiny and clean now. looks a LOT better than it did before. i was surprised at how a few millimeters of grime an shit can make a HUGE difference in appearance...
s401d9c98be6f2.jpg

i also repainted my valve cover and dented up my hood skeleton thingie where it was hitting the valve cover. the drivers-side corner of the valve cover hits the hood itsself (not just the hood skeleton), so theres nothing i can really do about that... :shrug2:
s401d9dd32e64b.jpg

s401d9eef3a990.jpg

oh yeah, i drilled out a hole so i can use a CAI whenever i buy one. why dont the ek's already have a hole there???

i dont know whats up with the blue tint on the photos...hmm...

this coming friday im going to the track at baytown, hopefully ill have some decent slips to post :lol:

w00t!

Well Just read the whole Thread,I hope you get it Running Smoothly Looks WAY WAY better then before specially the Valve Cover .Keep the Pics Coming I like to See progress. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Lookin good, mang! :thumbsup:

Good call on repainting the valve cover, too. Smonkeyboy painted his that same baby blue color. Tomorrow I'm going to help him paint a big pink racing stripe on the side of his car and dye his interior periwinkle. Haha.

Hey, Scott! :fuckyou2:

haha....

valve cover hasn't been blue for a while...

right after i put up the pics of it blue, i painted it black...

then 2 weeks ago i painted it gunmetal, and the valve cover didnt clear the hood and it rubbed some of the paint off, so today i dented up the part of the hood skeleton that was rubbing and painted it gunmetal again, and painted the spark plug wire cover white.

i like it...i like it a lot

:D

Bastard...I went through and looked at all the fuckin life size pics, then scroll down and see you resized them...haha

Looks coolll....shave your front door handles now so it doesn't look half retarded. :p

Back