Yeah I could have come up with a title a little more original but I'm too lazy to think. Day 1. Today I started off by disassembling the entire turbo kit which consisted of the cheap SSautochrome manifold (which held up pretty damn good the past 7 months), turbo, downpipe, wastegate, oil return line, Spearco intercooler, intercooler piping and blow off valve to make way for what is pretty much an entire full-race kit: pro street manifold, 3" downpipe, PWR 20x8x3 intercooler, TiAl 50mm blow off valve, intercooler piping (haven't gotten around to ordering it just yet) and some other stuff minus the turbo since I'm using a t3/t04E and not a t3/t67 like Brian. Well like most projects I ran into a little problemo. As I was unbolting the bolts from the downpipe holding the turbine housing and downpipe flange together, one of the bolts seemed to be kinda hard to get loose and I thought to myself "Hmm, I don't remember tightening this bolt that hard (I used clutch bolts btw, I just liked how they looked) at that exact moment the bolt decided to snap and leave the rest of itself inside the turbine housing with about 2cm peering out mocking me as I stared at it cause I knew there was no hope of getting it out, even if I did manage to somehow get it out, I'm sure the threads are stripped inside the turbine housing...sooo instead of spending the money I was saving on injectors or a boost controller, I get to spend $200 on a new turbine housing, [sarcasm] WHOOPIE!!! [/sarcasm] <_< My my build should be completed by the middle of August which is 4 months ahead of the original schedule. I'll keep you guys posted and I'll have pictures of the finished product up when it's done. So with that said I would just like to say one more thing... B, don't feel too bad, you're not the only one running into problems, and don't give up hope when you're so close just keep crackin at it and you'll get the problem solved.