project: pissedoffhatch begins

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by civicious@Apr 26 2005, 02:05 AM
Dude, that's a GT2....the ExMag is all black powdercoated and has a black canister with a chrome tip. ExMag is QUIET as fuck. I had one on the EF.....

no, its the ex mag II, last years model. the new model is the gt2. but its not the same.

Mike's not much older than you, and has a career, lots of cool toys, and a HOUSE...where'd you go wrong, B?
[post=491467]Quoted post[/post]​

he made a shit load more than me when he was working, and houses in texas are half the price they are here. come to new england. see how much shit costs. cigs in new york are $7 a pack. milk is close to $4 a gallon.
1000 sq foot house w/ no garage in the ghetto, $200,000.
1500 sq ft house w/ 2 car garage not in the ghetto and not falling apart, 275,000 - 550,000 depending on land/lot.

plus, i go out and do shit and blow money. :)

once the sol is done (my part should be in from acura today) and sold, and my debts are paid off, i'm saving for a house.
i have 95% of all the parts i want for the hatch.
i'd like to get 5500-ish for the sol...
that will cover my CC debt and recent parts purcahses.

then, its my sti and insurance payments, 900/month
food/life essentials, about 25-30 a day (coffee, smokes, lunch, dinner) which is 600/month more on weekends, better dinners, etc... call it 700/month.
gas, $60/week = 240/month (the damn sti is a pig.)

and i take home 2200 a month.

-------

so i have 360 bucks a month to play with.

meaning if i buy nothing- no clothes, no shoes, no movies, no coins, no nothing....
i can save $4320 a year
no one here will even look at you for a house without 10% down.
a dinky shit hole = 200,000
so that means i need 20 grand up front.
which means 5 years of saving and buying NOTHING.

meaning, fuck a house.

move outta new england area sounds shit 0 move to the burbs and drive an hour to an hour and a 1/2 like i do!

the "burbs" are where i live. and it gets MORE expensive in the country side. its kinda odd. all the rich folk move out of the citys and into the woods, and houses START at 400,000+

then, up the gas from 60/week, to 200/week...

it ain't worth it....

move out of new england... and go where?? lol

move to texas lol it works for some one else- you could live with momma for a while save that 5k a year and move to texas with like 30k and make a killing just make sure a job is in place- I have my house in mn it is 1800 fsf- once im finished with the basement 3000 fsf - brand new built in dec 04 - moved in jan 1st - cost - 270! down payment=0 apr 4 1/4 % on a 10 year arm ! im not living here that long any ways !

Originally posted by Citizen_Insane@Apr 26 2005, 11:27 AM
You really don't need to spend $30 a day on food....
[post=491561]Quoted post[/post]​

depends on where you live and eating habits- i eat 2 meals a day
cost= 15 dollars a day average- 40 appx for me my wife and kid !

when i went to new york that costed me 2x as much and same eating habbits cooking for my self!

when i went to japan prices were even scarier - airjockey tell this guy how much a happy meal costs in tokyo! lol

theres aways ways to budget- brain eat all your rents food !

I spend like $40 a day on food. When I go to McDonalds, it's an $11 outting in NY, maybe 9 in NJ.

Move to PA, cheap as shit in the Stroudburg Area, 5-600 for rent, gas is $2.30. But you're beat on jobs.'

I didn't read the whole thread cause I'm at work.

BTW, my grandparents house in my town now is about 1800 SQ in crappy condition and was appraised at 392,000. Their house in PA 2200 sq ft, 5 acres, HUGE 2 car seperated garage was a little more than 140k when they bought it 6 years ago, its now worth upward of 250k.

Damn y0.

Property has been cheap up in here for the most part. The last few years we've been getting an influx of people from cali moving up here cause they like it here more.

A 400k house in Cali is probably a 250k house here. It's crazy.

40 bucks a day on food isn't that much really.

way into work, i stop and grab a bottle of fruit2o water, a sobe/energy drink, and breakfast bar (nutrigrain thingges, or smiliar) and a pack of smokes.
that's usually about $12-$13.

lunch, is usualy $5-$8, but wed is sushi day, so thats a $25 meal :p so it works out to about 12/day

dinner, usually $10-$15... depends what i do or where i go... sometimes i don't even eat dinner... so, i'd say 10 on average.

coffee. everynight, i have a cup around 9pm... $1.90

thats 40 bucks right there.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 26 2005, 01:37 PM
40 bucks a day on food isn't that much really.

way into work, i stop and grab a bottle of fruit2o water, a sobe/energy drink, and breakfast bar (nutrigrain thingges, or smiliar) and a pack of smokes.
that's usually about $12-$13.

lunch, is usualy $5-$8, but wed is sushi day, so thats a $25 meal :p so it works out to about 12/day

dinner, usually $10-$15... depends what i do or where i go... sometimes i don't even eat dinner... so, i'd say 10 on average.

coffee. everynight, i have a cup around 9pm... $1.90

thats 40 bucks right there.
[post=491614]Quoted post[/post]​

I stopped with the sobe- gave me the shakes lol j/p you should try kraeting daeng - thai version of energy drink red bull ! boost energy well just dont drink to much- ! must slow down on the smokes brian- pack a day sounds killer to me now and only 1 year ago i was there - :ph34r:

You should consider the clutch type LSD's also. Well, depending on what this car will be used for. I absolutly love my ATS LSD. :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 26 2005, 10:06 AM

and i take home 2200 a month.
meaning if i buy nothing- no clothes, no shoes, no movies, no coins, no nothing....
i can save $4320 a year
no one here will even look at you for a house without 10% down.
a dinky shit hole = 200,000
so that means i need 20 grand up front.
which means 5 years of saving and buying NOTHING.

meaning, fuck a house.
[post=491539]Quoted post[/post]​

this is why missouri owns you to death...

My parents house for example 20 acres of woods, no one for almost a mile, 4 car garage and a HUUGE barn, 3500sqft home 5 bed..blah blah... 220,000

meaning... MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF NEW ENGLAND!

yeah i'll be moving west as soon as I finish school- I'm done with the shithole that new england (at least PA) is becoming

I'm going where i can own a shit load of land :)

serious, over here on the westside, 200,000 will get you around 2000sq/ft and a 2 or 3 car garage. at least in spokane WA it will.

granted- but you also gotta consider the job factor.

in the middle of no where, shit is cheap cuz no one has money. there's no jobs to make money at.
its a cycle.

thats why a 500 sq ft apt. in upper east side manhattan is 500k. lol

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 26 2005, 09:36 PM
granted- but you also gotta consider the job factor.

in the middle of no where, shit is cheap cuz no one has money. there's no jobs to make money at.
its a cycle.

thats why a 500 sq ft apt. in upper east side manhattan is 500k. lol
[post=491830]Quoted post[/post]​

I was just in NY a few weeks ago and checked condo prices. Under 100k sq feet was going for a few million. No joke. A corner condo in a larger building with 2 bedrooms and 1.5 baths was $4,000,000.

I pay $315 a month for rent. Another $150 for cell, cable, and utilities. Idaho is cheap. But there's nothign to do here. That's why I'm moving in two weeks lol. NY here I come this fall.

Back