project: pissedoffsol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

good for u B hold off on that shit itll be much better when u do do it and youll respect the girl twice as much

at least kyle and TPP have penis's. but i dont know about the rest of ya'll.

Joknig B, take ur time then itll mean something when it happens.

HAVE SOME SECKS B!

B... They are obd2 injectors?? How much?? They are REALLY big for what I need, but i can probably still make them run...

BTW... Its been known with some BIG injectors that you have to ream out the injector seals, and sometimes even bore out the fuel rail... Thats why i'm probably gonna be purchasing an AEM rail and have my boss machine it all for me... :)

yeah, they are obd2. rather than trying to find an obd2 harness and re-wiring my plug and play swap for no good fucking reason, im just going to toss them. they are actually 86#, not 860cc. i forget the conversion... but its upper 8xx CC's

$250 ish is what i paid for 'em.... make an offer, now that 2 of the seals/washer thingges are cracked from trying to get them in the rail.

as long as you are using a hondata or aem/etc..., theres really no such thing as too big. don't attempt to run these on a vafc hack though! lol

B, you suxorz. Injectors are injectors are injectors. Some jsut require a resister box to be added, and you have to custom fabricte shit you get to make work, loser, like the rail, injector seals, and spacers!

:ufucktard: :p

yes and no....

obd 2 inejector, unlike obd0??? and obd1, use different plugs on the harness/clips.
so its either cut splice my perfect obd1 harness and add in the obd2 part to make these work, or just buy saturated obd0/1 plugged injectors.

Are y ou doing the Timing Belt and the waterpump while its out? I would also replace all the belts as well...

well, we stop at like 10... clean up, and then i have to get ready for work... so don't be too late :)

Back