Project TurboMirage

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

good luck putting it back together....

once i get the tranny up the rest will be easy.

tranny is in and car is done. clutch engagement is sick.

thanks to martine and matt for stopping by. matt is such a powerhouse. work went quickly after it went up. thanks also to my buddy jody for being here most of the day to make sure i didnt kill myself or anything. :-D

Matt and I had a great time... and it was great to finally meet your friend Jody. His flashlight made things a lot easier too. lol!

Trannydone.JPG

runs great. just got back from the concert. got 150 miles on her already, and shes been introduced to an hour of stop and go. ugh.

the lack of leaking is apparent. im allowed to park in the driveway again. :)

there is something knocking up front, though. i think its one of the mounts. im going underneath in the morning to lock everything down incase we missed something.

the car is definately more torquey with the fully ported manifold. there wasnt much vibration transfer at all from the solid mounts. im more than likely going to do the other two.

why do you ask ass-retarded questions?

i couldnt find a coupler the right size to fit both the throttlebody and the SRI. sometimes you have to make do with what fits.

At least I shop in the plumbing section of Home Depot for my couplers, not the ducting section. :)

600 miles later.....

nothing is leaking, the clutch is mint and the car dynoed at 84whp, 84wtq.

Originally posted by ScrapinSi+Aug 2 2004, 06:38 PM-->
yup... almost beat the dyno record...
[post=371592]Quoted post[/post]​

u know you're totally jealous, noah. :p

pheonixb16aguy
@Aug 2 2004, 08:37 PM
haha i not to make fun but i love when ricer's have a/f gauge's and boost gauges and give you the .. ya i got a boosted h22 im putting in next week..lol
[post=371652]Quoted post[/post]​

give me what? so im a ricer now? awesome.

E was gonna try to beat the record, but he wouldn't dyno the insight. I'm trying to think of anybody's car that I know of that has NO POWER that I could bring to the dyno just to win lowest HP ever. :)

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Aug 2 2004, 11:11 PM
E was gonna try to beat the record, but he wouldn't dyno the insight. I'm trying to think of anybody's car that I know of that has NO POWER that I could bring to the dyno just to win lowest HP ever. :)
[post=371731]Quoted post[/post]​

email me those pics...

chris@chrisswebdesign.net B)

Back