Project Update: The Coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EGProject

YEEEEAAHHHHH
Newer pics with the new Konigs. Had a small local photoshoot Sunday.

img0024uu7.jpg

img0054wu3.jpg

img0045jv2.jpg

img0043is2.jpg

img0015hy0.jpg

She's comming along nicely. Next week the D16Z6 is FINNALY going in. I just got a new Type R Shift knob...(sorry for the crappy pic, it was taken in the sunlight, I'll try and get a new one later)

I'm starting my old full-time machine shop job in a few weeks so I should be back in the money very soon. I have a huge to-do list with parts I already have;

-DC2 brake/sway bar swap (waiting on front D-brackets, endlinks and rear LCAs)
-D16 Swap (next week....)
-New struts (most likely S2 struts and top mounts)
-ITR rear strut bar (on order from ICB motorsports)
-Vibrant Mid-pipe or Buddy Club Spec II exhaust
-PW JDM foglight wiring harness to replace my munched JDM one

It's a big list, but 1/2 the stuff is bought and paid for. Other than that a turbo setup or nitrous may be in the near future. i'll keep you guys posted.

Seeing the car looking that good makes me wish I never sold it to you. I am glad it went to a good home and not some ricer.

looking great chris!

if i didnt have autox this weekend i would love to come help :(

you should run it against the mirage after you swap. i think you would be dissapointed and want a B series after though.

Haha, thanks for the compliments Jeef - but if it wasn't for this car I'd still be rocking a gutted white coupe with a primered hood and zip-tied bumper.

And Chris, well - a B-swap may be down the road a bit, or possibly an H. But right now I just want a fun, semi-fast reliable car.

Back