project warrior

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tylonalsnifnfool

I just finaly finished up my warrior project i've been working on for about a year, and i'm pretty happy with the outcome since I started with nothing but a frame/steering/suspension. specs:
-96 warrior
-hotrod connecting rod
-bored .020 over with a weisco piston
-dynojet stage2 jetkit
-DG exhaust
-EBC clutch

I completly went through it from tranny up with all new gaskets and seals as well. pics will tell the rest:

gallery_24267_494_445420.jpg

gallery_24267_494_995877.jpg

gallery_24267_494_1459716.jpg

gallery_24267_494_816065.jpg

So anybody else here have any non-car toys?

2 raptors.... one is a friends, mine just has a filter on it

mmm bring the fun

I have a 2004 suzuki Z400 with a few mods.Yoshomira full exhaust,Uni filter,Team suzuki/yoshomira graphics.Dynojet jet kit.

I am selling if anyone is intersted lol

04 yfz 450 with exhaust, filter, jets, nerf bars, cdi, and a few other things.

yfz.jpg

The build was pretty easy besides the transmission. That took a few nights of thinking. That YFZ id sexy. I wanna sell my warrior and get that or a raptor 660. Maybe a new 700.

arent 12 o clocks when your going uphill??? either way both your FOUR WHEELERS (we dunt call dem der tings quads 'round deez parts....) look good, they are alot of fun. I wish i owned one, but i get by cuz my freinds family has 6 of em

my brother and i have a 98 Foreman 450ES. not at all in the same class as what yall posted here, but still a lot of fun. one time when my brother, my cousin, and i were riding it (yes, all at the same time), my bro was gonna do a wheelie out of a ditch, and my cousin leaned back and didn't say anything..... i swear, we were doing an 85 degree wheelie for like 10 ft.

you look kinda like Burt Reynolds, circa "Deliverance"

burt-deliverance98.jpg

I used to have this old POS 89 suzuki, it was years ago. But we used to haul like 15 people on that bitch. We flipped it so many times it wasn't even funny. Then I hit a deer at 55 mph and fell off a 19ft cliff, it still ran and moved, just looked all fucked up from the crash. I walked away with like 18 stiches and a shit load of road rash.

That thing was a beast, my friend backed that bitch into a tree at a good 20 mph, minor damage. Deer accident, not too much damage. We flipped it with 3 people on it and slid down the jump, I got up and laughed as they were trying to push it off of them.

New suzuki 450 is coming out soon :mrgreen: Its ugly but yamaha and honda better watch there backs now :cool: All i have to say is the new mid exhaust on them is nasty.I will own one if i sell the eclipse srx700 and Z400 and complete my swap and find a cheap HB lol

Suzuki's 450 will be pretty nice, although i do not see it beating the yfz... as far as the trx 450r goes, they're nice also, but still cant keep up with a yfz450 :)

i used to motocross a decked out 86 suzuki 230 quadsport. it had a 250 rear end on it, since the 250 swing arm/rear is way beefier than the 230 one. every year we used to have to replace the bushes for the frame :cry: for specs it had a sweet cobra pipe, 250 carb/airbox, fatty header, some weird front tires and dick cepek spiders on the back.

still have it kicking around, just no time to ride anymore.

Back