project warrior

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
4500kb.th.jpg

i love this thing.
is that the new 400, or is a 450R?

450r

That's what I Learned on.. They're damnnnn fast.

I have an 2005 R6. It's not in the same category as your toys, but it gets the job done. Looking at getting a yz450f (the 4 stroke yamaha bike, not sure if that is the right designation), my buddy has one she rides out at glamis, it's is nuts. Lots of lowend torque to play with. I'd like to get a sand rail too sometime.

I have an 2005 R6. It's not in the same category as your toys, but it gets the job done. Looking at getting a yz450f (the 4 stroke yamaha bike, not sure if that is the right designation), my buddy has one she rides out at glamis, it's is nuts. Lots of lowend torque to play with. I'd like to get a sand rail too sometime.

wow i have been sleeping on this thread...i have a 04 kfx 400 with a allen dmc slip on uni air filter its a pretty fun quad but...my buddy is in the army and he has no place to leave his quad.it stays at my house its a 05 yfz with a hmf pipe and other goodies i will try to get pictures up i have not ridden my quad since he has droped his off at my house :)

My blaster...
P1010952.JPG

One of these years i'll actually be able to finish putting it back together.. Only thing thats changed since those pics... Is more spiderwebs on it... :)

i've though about selling my warrior and building a sandrail/dune buggy. It would be one of those enjoyable projects that drag out over a year or two and involve many drunken weekends in the garage acomplishing nothing.
I think it is a necessity to have some sorta off-road toy because it keepes me from beating on my cars. Whenever I ride i usualy do somthing retarded and scare myself though.

Back