Project Wildfire - 'scort HB

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BP-ZE....... end of discussion.

Swap it in, boost it up, hold THE FUCK on.

I already told ya'lls a BP isn't the best route! If you're going to swap that in you're in for a lot of work. Swap in a 2.0 SPI and boost the hell out of that engine.

Besides a BPZE is a USDM engine, if you're going to go the BP route, get the BPT from corksport.com that comes with a VJ11 (I believe) turbo and 170 hp.

Or if you're willin to spend some more, get the GTR BPT. 210 horses straight from JDM land.

I know you... I know I do. Because you know my name and it hasn't been mentioned in here...

and yes, Supermod. I'm the only moderator covering the entire board.

James, its 93scortluv, My Brother Jacked my account cause i didn't log out agiain... So this is the end of him using my scn again.

Well, enough of the thread jacking...

I hope you'll all be happy to know I wont be taking any of your advise. Not one of those motors will be going in my she-bitch :) .

The first install though will have to be a CD player and some 6.5's.

I hope you'll all be happy to know I wont be taking any of your advise. Not one of those motors will be going in my she-bitch :) .

LOL..........................this is great.

That's cool. A good stereo setup is always a must.

Care to buy me a deck/sub/box for my truck? :p

Back