Project yugo begins

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

holy vacuume lines batman

132731536SzqLja_ph.jpg

First off were going to fix the body damage and paint it gray. Then were going to redo the interior with civic/integra front seats and new black carpet. Then gray foam backed vinyl all the door panels and rear panels, aluminum plate dash, d16a6 engine and drivetrain.

Originally posted by Jdubspeeds@Apr 9 2004, 09:48 PM
Need to find some good wheels. Im thinking gray for the color maybe? Ideas? :D :D

Leave it EXACTLY the way it is, cosmetically.

Im thinking it will go pretty good with an d16a6 maybe a mini me some day. Its so light when you put the front on jack stands the back of the car comes off the ground too! LOL. I know its a pile. Thats the point! It wants to be HI PO! GO YUGO!

my friend had a bunch of junk cars in his back yard. we took a v8(460) out of an old f250. we cut the front of a oldsmobile cutless supreme off. we took the old v6 out of the olds and cut and weld, and cut and welded somemore. we make the bitch fit, and then we tried welding all of the body back on, but it didnt work too well. we fired the engine up(carbed) and we had built an ultimate donughnut car. we beat the hell out of this car and drifted it until the drive shaft snapped(old v6 driveshaft that was shortened up). we debated on installing the f250 axle, but we decided not to, we took engine out and scraped engine and car(got more seperate). oh and we neutral dropped that thing and it pulled a wheelie. it was pretty cool. its fun taking junk and other junk and having fun with junk and making more junk.

Got sidetracked and the yugo has been in our storage garage for a while now, were going to start on it pretty soon, the body work is almost finished, were going to start on fabricating the motor mounts and the new brake control.

Some mexican is going to be pissed at you for taking his car!

Originally posted by Celerity@Jul 11 2004, 12:39 PM
Please photoshop this picture

K, thnx.

-> Steve

By the way, I kinda know Malcolm Bricklin. I'll see if I can get you anything for the car.

WTF is that? No really... WTF... is that? I mean, OK, car without any seats and shit all over the place. Fine... Then there's some dude without a shirt, wearing lunch lady gloves, showing us how big his mouth and tounge are. Great. So, uh, what's the correlation? How do the two mix? They don't! So again... WTF is that?

:blink: I'm with Ji here... WTF is that?

Originally posted by Jdubspeeds@Apr 10 2004, 10:40 PM
Its so light when you put the front on jack stands the back of the car comes off the ground too! LOL. I

The yuGO defies gravity? Are you sure is isn't powered by NASA?

Back