Project yugo begins

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

no shit?? where'd ya come up with that one??

:lol:

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Jul 11 2004, 01:02 PM-->
@Jul 11 2004, 12:39 PM
Please photoshop this picture

K, thnx.

-> Steve

By the way, I kinda know Malcolm Bricklin. I'll see if I can get you anything for the car.

WTF is that? No really... WTF... is that? I mean, OK, car without any seats and shit all over the place. Fine... Then there's some dude without a shirt, wearing lunch lady gloves, showing us how big his mouth and tounge are. Great. So, uh, what's the correlation? How do the two mix? They don't! So again... WTF is that?

I thought that was JDub in the picture, it's begging to be photoshopped. I can't paste the image here, because it's dynamic.

For us true automotive professionals, Malcolm Bricklin is not only the designer that brought us the Bricklin SV-1 in 1974,75, and 76, but also imported the Yugo to the US in 1983.

As a Yugo owner would know, and perhaps someone that knows their autoindustrya shit, I can possibly talk to Malcolm Bricklin about getting rare or one-off special Yugo parts. That's like me telling you I can get ahold of an original TRD California designer who has a garage full of one-off prototype GT Four parts.

And to kick it down another notch, a GT Four is the internationally recognised All-Trac turbo nomenclature :)

Let there be no confusion.

-> Steve

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Jul 10 2004, 05:02 PM
what happened to this project?

i really want to see this thing done

Back