projected suspension setup

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lude9593

since you guys seem to know your stuff, i just thought i'd run this by ya'll. my prelude's suspension is wearing out with the 1.5 inch drop that's been on it for the past couple years so i was thinking of upgrading to this setup.

eibach sportlines (1.7f/1.5r)
kyb agx adjustables
suspension techniques f/r sway bars
energy suspension bushing kit

any other suggestions are welcome.

forgot to add, sometimes when i take turns, i'll hear a squeaking sound coming from the right rear. it seems to me to be a worn bushing or something. don't know it any of ya'll have had this happen. that's one of the reasons why i want to get energy suspension.

That looks like a pretty decent setup.

Your squeaking could be bolts getting loose on top of your shocks' top hats, chassis flex from the car getting old, dead bushings or bushings that just need to be lubed. Check your rear sway bar bushings.

your right on with that set up, i just put that same set up in my eg and i love it, it is great for cruzin or a day at the tracks. you can't go wrong, it droped my car 2.1" all the way around, i mesured it myself when i finished the lowering, the kyb agx shock helps the drop a bit, good chioce, lets us know how it goes

Back