projectors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

VTEC_CBR

So I bought and hooked up some projector headlights for my civic a few months ago. They work perfectly fine however, the directions were in japanese, so I don't know which wires to spliceinto for the halo rims. There is a red wire and a black wire. The first step was in englishsaying to splice the black wire into the ground on the running lights, but after that, I'm not sure, and I'd rather see if someone could tell me than cut them all, and just try them all. Thanks guys.

what years the civic????
on my sisters 95 we just spliced the halos into the turn signal wiring, looks badass too cuz you can turn the halos on with the headlights off, in the dark civics tend to look like intergas it prety cool

i have a 97. but on your sisters' 95...do they blink when she uses her signal? and which wire do i need to hook the red one to?

the red wire will need a 12v+ source so you can wire it up to a switch if you would like

on a 97 civic, splice into the blinker wires, there should be three wires, a black one and a red one, and possibly a green one, not sure about that though, just hook up the wires one to the red and the other to the black, the red is your power wire and the black is your ground. i did it on a 94 integra, its realiskly simple to do, even for a electric noobi

thanks guys, i hooked em up today, the wires were just so dirty that they all looked black, i had to scrape some dirt off to see which were which. I was just too lazy before, but they look way nice now.

Originally posted by VTEC_CBR@Jan 6 2005, 08:31 PM
thanks guys, i hooked em up today, the wires were just so dirty that they all looked black, i had to scrape some dirt off to see which were which. I was just too lazy before, but they look way nice now.
[post=442381]Quoted post[/post]​

now give us some pics, so we can see too! ttyl

Back