1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

proline wheels?

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by sinezter, Aug 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sinezter

sinezter New Member

im lookin to buying some proline wheels i saw at pep boys for 200 bucks for all 4

are these good wheels? are they gana be reliable or are they just plane crap?

thx

2. Seany-izzle

Seany-izzle New Member

um, 50 bucks a wheel... sounds like crap to me. The other thing that i noticed was that you said you saw them at Pep Boys..

3. sinezter

sinezter New Member

ya thats why im asking about them, cuz they are at pep boys and there hella cheap, so im not rely sure if its a reliable source to buy anything like wheels

4. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

those wheels are garbage to say the least

5. blopez22

blopez22 New Member

dont listen to these other scrubs

these rims r great. down in texas, they are 70 dollars a rim which cost me 425 plus installation overall, these r solid good looking rims that can hold up on anything and i got them on a 1500 truck so these rims will look good on any vehicle. they are not cheap and they stand out and many people i talk too, they wish they had my rims...

6. Jeef

Jeef NO MA'AM Moderator VIP

His wheels might have been cheaper because he posted this almost 4 years ago. They are probably very heavy, you get what you pay for with wheels.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.