proof that Iraq sucks.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

In more than one way - not only do we not get the good imports, we have to contend with crappy domestics!

:withstupid:
But the domestic stuff is getting somewhat better. I think that america and the rest of the world just looked at performance from different perspectives. Most countries are small, and have a lot of small twisty roads, so the suspesion and handling was the most important thing to get dialed in for most non american car mfr's. Well, america has lots of wide open space, and long straight roads. So naturally, the last thing people worry about is making turns, but acceleration is a good thing to have in the straight line. So hence the biggest motors to ever be put in a car were the motors built by american companies. We also had some of the worlds poorest handling cars, if not all of them. US domestic cars are getting better though, we just have to wait for the technologies of the bigger better performance cars like the covette and gto and such to trickle down to the smaller cars. It is getting better, even if domestic cars are just plain cheaper cars. Bottom line, the majority of the US is middle class, so obviously mfrs are going to build what we can afford.

Damn, for some reason Windows Media Player isn't even trying to access the net. Usually I get a Sygate permission box, but not even that. I want to see lunatic Iraqis:(

Straightened that issue out, um, those guys are retarded. Yes darwinism will own the Middle East.

Back