Proposition for Someone in Florida,LOOK

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hatchboy

Sleeves+boost=Love
Well this is the story. I am in the NAVY and down here in Pensacola.FL at NAS.
Havnt posted alot, some of you older members might remember me from back in the day. But anyways,
My friend recently bought a stock 99 si, so far last week i put a aem CAI,greddy evo2 exhaust,dc sports 4-1 header,vafc2 ,ITR intake man,Throttle body. and other minor mods (suspension) etc. Well, this thing need a valve adjustment and a new clutch. Have no idea of any of the shops down here but from what i gather they are expensive as hell so far. I would do the valve adjustment and put the clutch in myself if i had access to a place to do it or had the tools down here to do it. So i can't do it myself, and he doesn't know anything about cars so this car has became mostly my project car.So I need to know what someone on here would charge to do a valve adjustment and put a new clutch in for me sense the shops here in pensacola are outragiously expensive. SOMEONE please reply with some prices or shop names or something. Thank you

-Dan

If you can get to Ft. Walton sometime next week, I know someone that might be able to help you out. I sent him a link to your thread. :)

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Aug 31 2004, 03:39 PM
If you can get to Ft. Walton sometime next week, I know someone that might be able to help you out. I sent him a link to your thread. :)
[post=384435]Quoted post[/post]​

how far away is that from p'cola?hook it up with a price

I will be in Ft. Walton, about 35 mins from P.Cola NAS. If you head down 98(east) you will get there, its about 20 mins past Gulf Breeze. Anyways, my friends own a shop there, and we could do it off hours as a side job kind of thing if you wanted to pay cash. I PMed you for details.

il get ahold ofy ou man, i just got back to the baracks,gottaw ake up and pt in 4 hours, talk to you tommarrow

Is there any way you and your buddy could do it next weekend? everyone is bussy going home to other states this weekend becuase were all in the military and havnt seen our familys for months.

Are you thinking about the weekend of the 11-12th? I'll ask Matt. Right now he's left Florida for a few days because of the hurricane. I will get a message to him for you.

****Sorry mods, we will take this to PM now... it's just that this hurricane is making communication with Matt difficult****

Back