Props to the Little Brothers out there

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wanderinman

So I'm sittin here reading an article on putting a turbo on the teg, and in walks my little brother, hands me a freshly opened beer, and a $200 tippman 98 setup he doesn't want anymore...
word

Thats awsome! I cant wait to play some paintball when it warms up. Woods is the best!! Speaking of little brothers I was thrown shit at my brother today in a parking lot and turn around and there is a cop it was good times. Back on the paintball subject what size tank did he give you? I just got a 20 oz. Either way that is pretty cool.

Originally posted by Drake@Mar 27 2005, 10:34 PM
Thats awsome! I cant wait to play some paintball when it warms up. Woods is the best!! Speaking of little brothers I was thrown shit at my brother today in a parking lot and turn around and there is a cop it was good times. Back on the paintball subject what size tank did he give you? I just got a 20 oz. Either way that is pretty cool.
[post=479623]Quoted post[/post]​

Can I play? I have a neat Ruger.

im pimping a 98 custom with a 20 oz. havent played in a long while, need to get back out there, but paint costs alot of $$ and the car is broke :p

Originally posted by jeffie7+Mar 27 2005, 10:57 PM-->
@Mar 27 2005, 10:34 PM
[post=479623]Quoted post[/post]​

Can I play? I have a neat Ruger.
[post=479629]Quoted post[/post]​

hahahahah isn't it true...

I'm the 'lil bro in my family. I don't live with my dad, as all my siblings do, so I'm like the forgotten one. Everyone's like, your dad isn't home, and they just leave me alone if I show up unanounced.

Originally posted by GSRTURBO@Mar 27 2005, 10:04 PM
paint costs alot of $$
[post=479633]Quoted post[/post]​

great american, y0...

bananarama, bishes! like a hooker...smelly and cheap

I'll bet 99.9999% of the board has no idea what i'm talking about...this is a test of how hardcore of a pb'er you are :D

my gun> anyones
ANS GX-3 Autococker with eblade frame and tons of ups
68/5000 adjustable EVIL SCION tank

I like my Intimidator....

my brother doesn't do anything when he comes to visit me. all he does is look up pr0n on my dayum computer and play his dayum xbox. talk about a lazy bum

Originally posted by civicious+Mar 28 2005, 03:18 AM-->
@Mar 27 2005, 10:04 PM
paint costs alot of $$
[post=479633]Quoted post[/post]​

great american, y0...

bananarama, bishes! like a hooker...smelly and cheap

I'll bet 99.9999% of the board has no idea what i'm talking about...this is a test of how hardcore of a pb'er you are :D
[post=479700]Quoted post[/post]​

I guess im one of those 00.000001% of the board that does know :D

And i have an STO Autococker and and Angel with all the upgrades and shit.

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Mar 28 2005, 12:22 AM
im the lil bro in my family ...it sucked now its cool thought ... ;)
[post=479655]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

but i get my brother a beer and he says "I don't want that kind..." wtf it's a beer from his fridge. <_<

Its just a 9 oz. tank, but a 9oz FREE tank is better than a 20 oz $$$$ tank anyday in my book.

Also FYI, anyone in the NC area, me and a boy are opening a paintball field/arena/whatever come this summer, if anyone is near me lemme know and I'll letcha know when it comes around.

Back