Protesters in DC

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

dveit

VIP
So me and two friends went up to DC and all these people were picketing in front of the capitol.

We walk over to a nearby cop and ask him if we can flip them off, and he replies sure.

Just looked at the expression on the girls face, its priceless.

:owned:

s3f5b8438ad57f.jpg

hippies are the reason that God made paintball guns.

edit: seriously though, thats so fucking stupid. if I were the leader of a country, and some fucking communist bastards flew some of my own planes into some of the nation's buildings, i'd do everything in my power to fuck them up. more power to Bush on this one, we should fucking eradicate the entire middle east. that'd get rid of world hunger too.

Originally posted by civicious@Sep 7 2003, 02:27 PM
hippies are the reason that God made paintball guns.

edit: seriously though, thats so fucking stupid. if I were the leader of a country, and some fucking communist bastards flew some of my own planes into some of the nation's buildings, i'd do everything in my power to fuck them up. more power to Bush on this one, we should fucking eradicate the entire middle east. that'd get rid of world hunger too.

killing two birds with one stone, i like. :) :) :) :)

stupid noobes like you piss me off they want to protest let them protest or else ur the commy bastard trying to shut them up oh yeah and if you want to bomb the middle east well come stop by my house first so i can beat the living shit out of you cause stupid fucks like you think its ok to kill middle easterns just because a few were fucked up

If your windshield is cracked, your insurance company will usually pay to get it fixed, and you don't have to pay a cent. It's called "preventitive maintenance", they fix it before it gets too bad to fix.

Dead Middle Eastern children cannot grow up to be live terrorists. It's called "preventitive maintenance", we fix the problem before it gets too bad to fix.

edit:

also, this country has had a history of being too lenient on people. killers and rapists get life sentences, and then get out 10 years later on parole. The crime rate in China is considerably lower than that of the U.S. know why? if you fuck up, they fuck you up. You don't see too many anti-government protesters in China, and there's a reason for that. If you wanna protest, go ahead and knock yourself out. Our soldiers are out giving their lives so you can have the right to protest.

Fucking hippies.

you are one sick muther fucker and maybe you should try to start with me well i really dont know what to say a person is a person not a middle eastern etc i still dont understand why we have a war on terrorism when its only middle easterns i dont see the ira getting tracked down etc so when are you coming over so i can terrorize you :ph34r:

Originally posted by omega11855@Sep 7 2003, 08:35 PM
stupid noobes like you piss me off they want to protest let them protest or else ur the commy bastard trying to shut them up oh yeah and if you want to bomb the middle east well come stop by my house first so i can beat the living shit out of you cause stupid fucks like you think its ok to kill middle easterns just because a few were fucked up

Well, if most of the problems with the world dealing with politics didn't envolve that region of the world and their fucked up beliefs, then maybe people wouldn't have that view of them. I personally am sick to death of all the bullshit coming from there, and the fact that we have soldiers dying for their fucked up religious war.

a few middle easterners?? that part of the world has been fuct up since the beginning. it has seen its share of wacked out, crazed camel jockeys from Biblical times to the present. all they have wanted to do is rule the fuckin world by doing some of the most fuct up shit. and every time they do something stupid, they end up getting their asses handed to them on a silver god damn plate when its all said and over with. i think its time we show them that everyone is tired of their bullshit...i know i sure as hell am.

on a side note: personally i think its the heat that fucts up their brains causing them to do irrational shit...LOL

i dont give a fuck what you want cause what your telling me is you want to bomb my grand parents and cousins and a lot of my family which are prominant people where we come from you disgust me all of you and silver child how can you agree and then have a quote of ghandi im confused i dont even care to argue all i have to say is each and everyone of you can stop by my house and get your ass beat or kill me before you bomb my family and im sure you feel the same way about yours
p.s. oh yeah and dont forget middle eastern people are americans too

Originally posted by omega11855@Sep 7 2003, 07:51 PM
i dont give a fuck what you want cause what your telling me is you want to bomb my grand parents and cousins and a lot of my family which are prominant people where we come from you disgust me all of you and silver child how can you agree and then have a quote of ghandi im confused i dont even care to argue all i have to say is each and everyone of you can stop by my house and get your ass beat or kill me before you bomb my family and im sure you feel the same way about yours

Well when your prominent family gives funds to terrorists who then fly to another country to take flying lessons and hijack a fully loaded 757 and proceed to fly it into 2 of the tallest, most beautiful buildings in NYC, then we're gonna bomb the fuck out of them.

You'd do the same thing if the Bush family hired a bunch of fucktard goons to go to wherever the fuck i don't care where you're from and fly a plane into 3 buildings killing thousands, then by every means you have, you would do the same fucking thing. Don't deny it. or I'll call BS.

Now...
s3f3184c7e4e30.jpg

no see u dont understand because my family didnt give any terrorists any money im from lebanon and if you dont know anything were the country thats got the most fucked over by terrorist etc and when you say you want to bomb the whole middle east that includes small countries like mine that havent done shit no i think bush handles this shit very unprofessional and thats why he will be out of the presidency soon anyways hopefully we have a dem next time around you republicans think only with your heart everyones got feelings why ruin peoples lives you dont even know you think that all those middle class workers fund terrorist like people that farm etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back