PS Vs. No PS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Woohoo. Remove the power steering for another 1whp on the street!!! That's so fucking worth it. I'll be like, a total race car driver if I do that!!!
:thumbsup: 1whp....i can so outrun a skyline with boooost plus my car can now goes woooosh.... back to the matter at hand or atleast for me....:boxing:

I wouldnt waste my time on JDMU or for that matter honda tech again....

been there done that got the t-shirt and jdmu and hondatech suck cat balls.....especially if the fact that most of them are all emo twinkies like you who cannot spell WHAT A FAG correctly....and represent the :gayflag:

and thank you i know i can talk shit.... but remember something you wrote the book on talking shit....

so while im at it do us all a a favour pack up your balls and go back to JDMU

y cant u just admit that what you are saying is pointless to this post... but anyways

another reason that u would take off the ps would be to save gas... it may not be noticeable, but mathamaticly it costs gas.

Not relevent but the power steering went out in my friends monte carlo, that was some funny shit cause he was a big dude struggling to turn the damn car. He almost ripped the fucking wheel off.

why does everyone here call somebody with a vinyl and bodykit on their honda a ricer? some people ARE ricers but I'm sure a lot are like me just want a car with it all. enough speed to satisfy, badass sound system, body kit and vinyl, paint job, rims everything. My car's a ricer right now it has 17's sittin on maybe an inch thick tires, clear tail lights and front z3 fenders and the only engine work is i/h/e. course i'm gonna reach at least 250 hp before i finish up the body and interior.

anyways back on subject i don't think power steering is bad or good i mean well my mom's power steering licks balls like you have to turn the wheel all the way around just to barely turn..but I LOVE my honda's handling stiffer suspension and tight turning. does power steering work when the car's sitting in neutral with the engine off? cuz if it does then non power steering isn't hard at all if it's anything like when I had to push my civic back turned into the driveway back when it wouldn't start.

and hazzardboy you must be rich to have a garage like that..i'm driving my project civic daily on 3 cylinders lmao TRYING to save enough money to get a jdm d15b

Last edited:
i had someone who dyno'd a car with and without power steering and ac. . .guess what the power loss was???

3hp. . . haha, this was with the ac and ps on too. . .as for the xtra power deal its not truly a discussion any more.

other than that i cant say much because ive only driven ef's

wow u can talk shit... congrats... go back to honda tech... & if ur on JDMU... no one likes you... whata phag
hey, guess what? nobody likes YOU! we love the crazy australian! like the man said, pack up your balls and go back to a site full of people that will actually listen to your bullshit.

P.S.
don't even try to argue with Blanco, you will not win.
that is all... go forth and fudge pack.

In my opinion, Show + Go = A damn cool car. Of course, there's a lot to be said for the mods being done tastefully. A lot of us are just tired of being lumped in with the guys who put $10k into the cosmetics of their stock D15 powered cars. Oh wait, they put colored wire loom and shiny chrome parts in the engine bay. Those are ricers, dude. Ricers are also the people who think and act Fast n Furryassed because they actually think it's anywhere close to reality.

Hazzard's either got a really good job, is up to his ears in debt, or both. If you want what he's got, set your sights and achieve your goals. :)

You'd have to be crazy to spend $10k on cosmetics. But I know what you mean about being called a ricer just because you drive a honda or other import. But I like my ricer parts because they came with it and that's all i intended to put on my ride anyway so that's out of the way :D.

yeah, it's okay to have "rice" parts... it's the fact that a lot of kids start pouring their money into cosmetics rather than making their shitbox faster.

HAHA tell me about it there's a lot of them. Like this guy in particular he drives a hyundai tiburon with a full body kit and a badass wing..and an ANNOYING fart canister that rattles and sounds more like he tied a bunch of beer cans to the back of the car. I just call them garbage cuz most people around here don't understand "ricer".

You can say the same to a lot of Civic owners. There are some Tib's that are fast though, just like there are some Civics that are fast. I prefer "clean" cars, subtle body mods and an overall clean(like it was stock) look.

yeah, it's okay to have "rice" parts... it's the fact that a lot of kids start pouring their money into cosmetics rather than making their shitbox faster.

i personally dont have a problem with body kits and other cosmetics as long as there is some fist to go with the mouth.....

in other words if your gonna put a kit on it make sure there is something under that hood before hand.....so its not all show and no go.....

I myself wont be able to do anything other than a standard swap for my car due to the fact that australia has restrictions for p platers (me)......:(

so that means no turbo's and no superchargers :mad:

If you have the P/S rack, you can always do what Hondata did to their race car; install a older MR2(AW11 or SW20 IIRC) electric power steering pump. You can "fine tune" it to how much you want it to help you, and it'll reduce drag off the engine if that matters. Not sure how much it weighs though. I had pics of it on my old comp but not sure what happened to it. You can probably contact Hondata for more info.

make it an N/A beast!!!

i plan too.....

but i just need to find out which if any mods are legal...kits are legal and rice parts but...

if i get pulled over and they inspect the car (which they will) ill be fucked....

my friend just for kicks bought one of those bov things u screw onto the exhaust and we got pulled over and accused of running a turbo :( they impounded the car for 2 weeks untill it was looked at and found what the noise was.....LOL

:mellow: really?

well i was looking into it (and patiently awaiting an email back from the RTA) and it doesnt say shit about internal mods.....engine swaps should be allowed (but power to weight ratio's take part then so ive gotta be carefull) but it doesnt say shit about internal mods

there may be some hope still ^_^

i just need to know decide on weither or not im gonna do flip lights or pop up's....and if i do the flips 1 word come to mind..... RE-WIRING

Back