PS2 Contoller to PC

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

endlesszeal

I managed to find myself fooling with roms and emulators again. Did it a while back for the DC, but just got into MAME and love playing Metal Slug and SNK games. Anyway, I need a gaming pad and my buddy suggested the PS2 to USB trick. I saw some around, but I dont know any good brands/quality and where to buy it at. I want to try to keep the price as low as possible since Im broke as a joke right now, but still want to pull those crazy combos on Marvel Vs Capcom.

Thnaks guys.

Quoted post[/post]]
I managed to find myself fooling with roms and emulators again. Did it a while back for the DC, but just got into MAME and love playing Metal Slug and SNK games. Anyway, I need a gaming pad and my buddy suggested the PS2 to USB trick. I saw some around, but I dont know any good brands/quality and where to buy it at. I want to try to keep the price as low as possible since Im broke as a joke right now, but still want to pull those crazy combos on Marvel Vs Capcom.

Thnaks guys.

Tons on eBay. I got a pretty good one for less than $10 shipped.

if youre using mame, plug in the controller install the driver and once you get into mame hit tab. there should be options from there.

I can ask my buddy how he did it but he made a USB controller for his computer out of an xbox controller. Both PS2 and Xbox controllers speak USB its just the plugs that are diffrent. He mad two of them for like 10 bucks.

Back