PS3 online ID

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reikoshea is my psn id.

I'm still waiting on you to add me. I've had my PS3 for going on half a year now. You were my very first friend request and you're still the only one pending, lol... :D

.......orly?

I havent been online in probably 6 months. I thought I approved you already though.

People who buy the same game for both systems are hardcore! I know if I buy for one or the other then I'm not going to be able to play with ALL of my friends, but that's okay. I just can't justify dropping $120 so I can play it on both systems.

I really wish that some third party would come up with an online service that would allow people on different systems to play the same game, but that's never going to happen...

What about those of us that buy 2 copies for the same system? Some times I'm too lazy to go downstairs to play so I got a 2nd copy of MW2 for the bedroom.

reikoshea is my psn id.

You have a pending request from me for a few months now

hahahhaha, i think 2010 is a bigger problem than y2k. seems like the leap year that wasnt (2010 that is) just took down all the old PS3s, PS3 slims apparently still work.

and to think, i was gonna add you guys.

Just went through and added everyone. Brutal you need to get a headset. :D

Oh, I have one actually. It was just recharging that day we played. I typically use it if other people are using them too...

What about those of us that buy 2 copies for the same system? Some times I'm too lazy to go downstairs to play so I got a 2nd copy of MW2 for the bedroom.

Wow! That's even more hardcore! :D

hahahhaha, i think 2010 is a bigger problem than y2k. seems like the leap year that wasnt (2010 that is) just took down all the old PS3s, PS3 slims apparently still work.

and to think, i was gonna add you guys.

Yeah, mine's alright, but apparently the old ones can't log in to PSN and some of their trophies are getting erased too...

brutal i added you i got a few request ut i wasnt online then. you going to be online tonight?

i think mw2 would be so much more fun and i would be alot better at it if i could talk and communicate better........... lets get a game going tonight

brutal i added you i got a few request ut i wasnt online then. you going to be online tonight?

Yeah, are you friends with Ethan? His SN is SOHCivic. If not, send him a friend request. I was playing with him last night so that's why I couldn't send you an invite.

But yeah, I'll probably be online tonight so if I see you I'll try to invite you...

Do you think that the matchmaking system on MW2 automatically groups you with your friends some times? I was playing the other day and I realized that you were in the game too, but we weren't in a party.

It happened to me with another guy from HondaSwap too. Maybe it was random, but there's so many people playing MW2 that I kinda doubt it...

Hopefully i will be on at 9 as well............ I am not on mondays because top gear comes on..........

im on, just listening to music through the ps3 while i play wow

Do you play WoW consistently? I played pretty much every day for about 6 months, but then my subscription expired and I just never really got back into it...

Back