PS3 release in 8 days, lines already forming

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ive never bought a gaming system or owned one... ever....

Ive mooched off of friends/roomates/and now my little brother who bought a ps2 so i did buy a few games, but never actually owned a system

f paying $600 for a PS3 when i know at least one of my friends will get it at some point and i can play it for a few then get bored

my grad present to myself in may = 07 600rr

As someone already said, it's Blu-ray also so it's a sweet ass deal either way, you could buy it just for a dvd player and it'd be better for cheaper. I'm getting a 360 though just because of Halo 3, graphics quite honestly just isn't such a massive deal that I'm gonna pay like 200 extra bones for the console and who knows what the games are gonna be? Also 360 most likely has a better online marketplace dilly and they have a Blu-Ray upgrade coming out for it, I'm gonna wait a couple months until I have a lot of tha moola, I could get it now but the price will drop after Christmas.

Actually the 360 will have an adapter console to play HD dvds, and it will be over 200 bucks. xbox is teh sux0rs. Don't you have to pay for their online service? Who wants to pay money for a game only to pay more to play it online? I wont get a PS3 because I don't want to get in to the whole rush. I really just want it for The new metal gear, and GT5. Neither will be at launch so no worries here. I really need a new soft top anyways.

Now that my brother read this, we spoke to the manager of our local Best Buy... He's not allowing lines to form until opening time the day before. So a 24 hour wait looks to be the most you could have here. My brother is actually planning to do it, he's going to resell immediately on ebay and probably make a decent profit, which is what most line-waiters are probably doing. Kinda sad though that the only way to get a PS3 if you want to play it is through the secondary market for a while.

i got a bike, i got a car, i got a bitchin laptop, and i get sex anytime i want.

hell yes i cant wait till the 17th so i can be playing my ps3.

Damn. I can wait until later next year- if that soon- to buy myself a PS3. I have no use for one until I finish all the previous FF games... and I just started on X.

Back