PSP I want one, Teach Me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
I am looking to get a PSP for a 2 day trip to flodia

What's the difference between the versions?
Is one better than the other?
I was looking at the PSP bundle with ratchet and clank, but its $200 for something I'll probably never use again.

My main interest would be the 2 GTA games available for PSP.
I believe they are both original content?

One is silver and thinner and the other is the original black model. My suggestion would be to look around on Craigslist or visit a game store like GameStop or something like that which sells refurbished systems for less. You may also be able to find someone that will burn a gazillion different games into your PSP. I'm not quite sure how it is done but I do know people that have had it done. Happy hunting my friend. :thumbsup:

if ya get the new psp 3000 which is the ratchet and clank bundle, it is so far been found to be unhackable. So if your lookin for one that you can put emulators on and other homebrew apps this is not the one for you. if not then i say go for it i have the ratchet and clank one and so far with the exception of not bein able to homebrew stuff on it i like it.

ACTUALLY the DS does have GTA, in fact it went on sale this week....

and you can get flash carts for the DS to play all sorts of nifty roms and emus.

with a psp you will have to get a memory card they use the produo card.

Back