PSX fans

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sabz5150

FALCON PUNCH!!!
Broke mine out today, been sitting around for about a month. Took some shots of my no boosheet games.

Initial D

ID1.jpg

ID2.jpg

Rockman 4

R41.jpg

R42.jpg

R43.jpg

I'd like to expand my collection more, anyone here still got some decent games?

This post belongs in our Computers, Games, Electronics etc Forum. Please look for your post there.

:moved:

Thanks,

The Moderating Team

i have a psx emulator on my computer and psx/ps2 controller adapter that i bought from china, and ive been playing ff7. the best ff7 game ever. its lacking on the graphics though. someone should remake ff7 for ps2 with graphics to rival gt4 :) that would be sick.

Still have mine, and play it when I go and visit my parents. Most of my games are boots though. I love the games I still have and love to get all nostalgic playing them.
Metal Gear Solid gave me new love for video games, and some other memorable games are Metal Slug 2, Ace Combat 1-3, Einhander, R-Types, and the first Tony Hawk game.

almost bought the screen for my PSOne. i love it. FFVII and FFIV and GT2. hottness.

now i just wish i had a new slim ps2 to play them on, with GT4 and GTA-SA

I sure hope you have Castlevania: Symphony of the Night somewhere in your collection...

Originally posted by importjdmcivic@Mar 28 2005, 06:06 PM
I sure hope you have Castlevania: Symphony of the Night somewhere in your collection...
[post=480006]Quoted post[/post]​

But of course :)

I've got 127 games to date. Still looking for more.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Mar 27 2005, 12:16 AM
i have a psx emulator on my computer and psx/ps2 controller adapter that i bought from china, and ive been playing ff7. the best ff7 game ever. its lacking on the graphics though. someone should remake ff7 for ps2 with graphics to rival gt4 :) that would be sick.
[post=479251]Quoted post[/post]​

You just need the PC version. It's the only FF game that Square actually ported over to the PC. FF8 was ported over, but nothing changed. The PC version of FF7 used the PC graphics system- all the textures are nice and smooth, the coloring is awesome, and the polys are drawn WAY better than on the PSX. The old fans have even kept it up to date with good patches to make it run perfectly under XP.

Originally posted by Calesta+Mar 30 2005, 11:56 PM-->
@Mar 27 2005, 12:16 AM
[post=479251]Quoted post[/post]​

You just need the PC version. It's the only FF game that Square actually ported over to the PC. FF8 was ported over, but nothing changed. The PC version of FF7 used the PC graphics system- all the textures are nice and smooth, the coloring is awesome, and the polys are drawn WAY better than on the PSX. The old fans have even kept it up to date with good patches to make it run perfectly under XP.
[post=481037]Quoted post[/post]​

dope, i gotta get it then, by far one of the best games ever. I need to get it, especially cuz like you said it uses the pc's grafix and loox way better than psx. great game...ahh memories

Back