:puke:

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

How the hell does that one happen?

My guess: Some guy at the meat factory murdered somebody and wanted to make sure no one found the body.

with a title of : puke :, and him saying I'd never eat there... im not going to read it... ill just comment... ewww

AH HA!

THIS is why I haven't eaten at Wendy's in almost 15 years. I take alot of slack for that from friends and family. When I was little, the Wendy's near my house was the one where the rat head was found in the chili, and there were about a dozen food poisoning cases that came out of the same building; they were known for rancid cheese.

I think I'll stay out of Wendy's for another 15 years now, thankyouverymuch. :blink:

Originally posted by brian11to1+Mar 24 2005, 01:46 PM-->
with a title of : puke :, and him saying I'd never eat there... im not going to read it... ill just comment... ewww
[post=478049]Quoted post[/post]​

DarkHand
@Mar 24 2005, 01:47 PM
AH HA!

THIS is why I haven't eaten at Wendy's in almost 15 years. I take alot of slack for that from friends and family. When I was little, the Wendy's near my house was the one where the rat head was found in the chili, and there were about a dozen food poisoning cases that came out of the same building; they were known for rancid cheese.

I think I'll stay out of Wendy's for another 15 years now, thankyouverymuch. :blink:
[post=478050]Quoted post[/post]​

its along the lines of this brian but human parts not animal! :ph34r:

haha i saw that in my english class an im'ed the link to a freind in class... she saw it and yelled "OH MY GODD!!!!" hahaha it was hilarious.

Originally posted by DarkHand@Mar 24 2005, 10:47 AM
AH HA!

[post=478050]Quoted post[/post]​

Things like this are why I don't eat at fast food joints, period. That and the fact that the food is utterly horrible for you. :)

Originally posted by b204dr@Mar 24 2005, 12:58 PM
its along the lines of this brian but human parts not animal! :ph34r:

I didnt need or want to know that... shit.

Brian

my question is did the get prints from it? unfortunaty, shit like this happens more than you can possibly imagine!

prints
lol

i would imagine it still had at least some of the key components of a print... if not DNA will do the trick...

Puking because you find a finger in your chili is not an 'emotional reaction'. Scott Tenerman puking because he ate his parents in chili is an 'emotional reaction'.

Puking because you just found a finger not just in your chili, but in your MOUTH, just means that you're fucking somewhat normal.

Now, my question is this: Those spoons at Wendy's are tiny as fuck...how do you NOT notice a finger sitting on your spoon?

maybe it was a fat guy and he sips it out of the cup. He probably thought it was a big chunk of beans stuck together.

I eat at wendy's at least twice a week. Used to eat there every night.

Never gotten sick, never found any random body parts in my food.

I think someone has a second job at the coroners office. :blink:

Last time I ate at Wendy's was the time I went there with my friend who used to work for them. He said for their chili they use the hamburger patties that fall on the floor, and grind them up into the sauce.

:puke: :puke: :puke:

Back