Pulled Over!! Reason: Too Young! Hahaha

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

hondamidnighter

Today I got pulled over coming from the Top Notch Performance (they installed my front end and z3 fenders) and the cop asked me how old am I. And I said 14. Then he said aren't you to young to drive? :huh: I didn't say nothing. Then he said at your age you should still be playing video games. I got pissed :angry: but didn't say nothing. The reason why he pulled me over was because one of my rear lights was burned out. Although he was being an ass, he let me go with a warning. He told me that if he ever catches me again then he is giving me a real big ticket!!! :roll: That was close for a ticket. I told my dad but he didn't say nothing. I told my mom and she slapped me in the head. :bash:

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Nov 25 2003, 07:08 PM
ummm... why were you driving???? if you are only 14

:withstupid:

You're 14, and you're driving an illegally equipped car. (burned out rear light)

Im not interested in kids games or stuff. I'm more into cars now. My dad is a Hot rod mechanic instructor. Helps me in some stuff with my car. I hope he helps me in my swap later on!?

err i should say, you are too young to drive LEGALLY, regardless of whether or not you are capable

Originally posted by hondamidnighter@Nov 25 2003, 07:14 PM
Im not interested in kids games or stuff. I'm more into cars now. My dad is a Hot rod mechanic instructor. Helps me in some stuff with my car. I hope he helps me in my swap later on!?

Question...does your dad know you drive places without a license?

Another question... does your dad have a :mullet: and drink beer like it's water?

BULLSHIT. no cop would let an underage driver go. especially one with stuff wrong with their car. this seems like a blatant advertisment for the shop u provided a link to. link disabled. topic closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back