Pulling Codes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

turbocutlass

Buildin Boost
ok so i put up a pst yesterday and no one responded so... im a noobie to this site but not to hondas, i know how to pull the codes on my car ( the plug under the dash ) how ever its not working... my check light is on and i need to figure out what the deal is with it. how can i pull the codes and it is possible that im trying the wrong plug but i doubt it. but just so im sure what colors are the wires and where are they so im 100%? its a 92 ex 4 door... stock computer

there should be 2 plugs hanging on your pass side, one is a two wire(use a paper clip) and theres a 3 wire so you can hook up a scan tool.. thats the only way to check them(I THINK).. i also have read about, but not delt with, a LED type check engine light. its on the ecu.. maybe you have it??????? dunno.

ok well the plug thing isnt working.... i jump it and the cel light just stays on... no codes... like if i didnt even jump the thing.... just a solid cel... car runds and drives fine but i need to know what the code is...

Back