push button

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey I'm not sure if this is in the right place or not, so move it if need be.

but anyway. I'm sure everyone has seen, had, or at least know about those push button steering wheels.

1988-1991 Honda Civic/CRX Steering Wheel RD+Adapter Hub: eBay Motors (item 270601972887 end time Aug-01-10 11:28:50 PDT)

does anyone know what the amps would be on the buttons? because I was thinking (rice outside of the box) if the amps are high enough could you use one of the buttons for a starter button? and the other one for whatever, nitrous, another horn whatever.

if anyone knows that would be great seeing that these things are only like $40

thanks

Just make sure it's detachable like a real race car so you can fill the nitrous back up quick like a watergun.

toggle.jpg

Coolest Starter button period.

i wouldnt bother. especially if you track your car you probably run your hands over those buttons a few times i bet.

If you did choose to run them as nitrous buttons: 1) i would put an arming switch on it so you don't accidentally hit it as your downshifting into turn one! 2) i would put a relay between it and the nitrous solenoid because usually the horn buttons aren't rated for more that ten amps. IMO.

Back