PUSH START turn off??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

OK .. heres the deal , i wana do the push start button on my eg..YES i have used the search button ... I know that u gota cut into the starter wire and so forth blah blah blah ..,...
How do u turn it off..I wana set it so I DONT HAVE TO USE A KEY , just push and start??????

you have to use a key, even the cars that have a push start button you still have to put the key to the run position, and then use the key to turn it off.
If you really wanted to make it so that you flip a few switches and then push the button to start I may be able to set you up with a diagram but I cannot be responsible if it is wrong or if you somehow set your car on fire.
Another thing to think about is you would still need the key to unlock the steering lock. . . Or know someone who knows how to remove it, but I believe it is against the law to tell someone how to remove such device because it can be considered "burglary information" or "burglary tools"
If you really want a diagram I can send you one and explain where you would have to put the switch.

regarding the wheel lock .. A buddy of mine kinda briefed my on that , its pretty simple ( he serve some time ) ..I actually got off the phone with a friend (alarm tech) he told me i can set the ignition to switch on when i disarm the alarm, and ignition off when i arm ..SO that covers me on that side,, I just got to figure out what cables are the ones!!!

Back