Put it on TLC RIGHT NOW

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I agree on the wheels. the color scheme would have rocked if it was black instead of purple.

The guys girlfriend was ugly as fuck too. :p

damn, i missed that episode......

Hey Will, what did you need the other day????? Ol girl said that you sounded like you were getting your ass kicked!!! j/k

not bad at all. but like you all said, paint and rims are ehh. i have a feeling foose would have done something completly different with the paint though. and i think i remember some commentary saying that foose actually had a tuner car at one time. dont qoute me though, i have to watch the episode again.

He is going to be the outcast at the reunion shows.. lol.

i liked the car. looked badass. the only thing i didnt like was that blue stripe deal. looked kinda retarded with the purple and silver. oh and at least the graphics were painted on and not some crap ass vinyl. those wheels looked sic as hell IMHO. i also dug how he did that rear spoiler deal...pretty ingeneous if you ask me.

:thumbsup: to Chip Foose for doing a good job on a Honda Civic

wtf8ub.jpg

:huh:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Aug 10 2005, 11:32 AM
better than anything that ever came off of pimp my ride

[post=538341]Quoted post[/post]​

i dunno about that.. i watched an episode where they put an MTX 22 inch woofer in some guys car.. fucking 350 pound sub, with about 8500 watts going to it.. that was fucking cool. aside from that, everything else is teh ghey :)

to anyone who watched the show... didnt at one point they had what looked like a painted moroso valve cover on there? right as they were finishing up then when they revealed it the stocker was back on there?

or am i just crazy?

Originally posted by Speedracer228@Aug 11 2005, 07:13 AM
to anyone who watched the show... didnt at one point they had what looked like a painted moroso valve cover on there? right as they were finishing up then when they revealed it the stocker was back on there?

or am i just crazy?
[post=538763]Quoted post[/post]​

I noticed that too....

hmm....

Yeah, but (I think) JoJo Callos and a couplea other guys rebuilt it.

dang jojo touched it? it would be cool if the "other jojo" touched "it" too. :-D

anyway, dont have cable/sat. for days, so can anyway list the changes and mods?

ive 2 and the show is pretty bad ass. like the mustang they just redid to resemble the cobra. tight

Portflow head, JE pistons, Eagle rods...

other than that, I wasn't paying all that much attention.

Oh, it had a NX direct-port kit, too.

Ick...

anyone see the mustang they made black with 22's on the back and 20's on the front?

jesus tap dancing christ that was the most boss lookin mustang ive ever seen, i would rock it in a minute.

also on the mustang episode there was a dif girl ><

Back