Put the Civic on CL tonight

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nope not yet. Just some "I want your car", types.

This is my first ever CL posting, so I'm interested to see what happens. Really I just want it gone, but not gonna give it away.

My brother just blew out his knee and then got hit by a drunk driver. I really don't need the $, so whatever I get out of it I'm just gonna go ahead and give to him.

damn. too bad you arent closer to me. need a new beater while i work on my forester

"Hi, I'm a single mother of 4 kids. I don't have all the money now, but love the car. Will you accept payments?"

Yeah it was late and dark. I'll repost it with a couple pics if it's not gone quick.

wait until a kid offers you his mother riding lawnmower, and then when you ask him if hes fucking serious, he will grow some balls and start swearing at you, then you juts facebook his number and call him by his whole name and tell him things you "know" about him. his attitude will change pretty quick.

Meet in a public place, like mcdonalds. etc. don't let them come to your house to look at it. and don't let them follow you home.

clean the battery terminals and then put a screw down in between the negative terminal and negative post on the battery
that will fix the loose connection that requires you to open the hood to mess this the cables.

clean the battery terminals and then put a screw down in between the negative terminal and negative post on the battery
that will fix the loose connection that requires you to open the hood to mess this the cables.

and that, my friends, is called constructive engineering.

or ghetto rigging.

I got all excited when it said "Baltimore" then I realized it was some place out in the land of the ice and the snow, and I was like "no."

Sooooold.

2 young mexican kids showed up with a grand, in a lime green GSR EG hatch sitting about an inch off the ground.

Sooooold.

2 young mexican kids showed up with a grand, in a lime green GSR EG hatch sitting about an inch off the ground.

Sounds like the guys I sold an Integra to a few years back...

im surprised it sold with no pictures, the only time i ever look at ads on CL with no pictures is Casual Encounters....but ultimately i still want a picture

Back