Put the hatch on EBAY...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what happened to homesnake that was gonna buy it when you were in the clink?

and did you get the title back yet?

nah i didn't find another car yet, I would still buy it but i just have no way to get it since he can't tow it anymore.

uhaul is $20 a day + 3.50 a mile after 50 miles...He's like 200 miles away.

You can usually get unlimited miles on the trailer if you tell the store that you just want it for an in-town move for 24 hours.

oh yea...i can get unlimited on the dolly...but not the truck. I can't use my cvan anymore, so I don't have anything to tow it with.

But bump for 3 hours left.

I see i din't sell on ebay. If nobody else is gonna get it i'll try to figure somthing out again. I really don't wann blow more than 250 on getting it here though.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1+Sep 15 2005, 05:10 AM-->
oh yea...i can get unlimited on the dolly...but not the truck. I can't use my cvan anymore, so I don't have anything to tow it with.

But bump for 3 hours left.
[post=554837]Quoted post[/post]​

Ah... don't bother renting the truck!

tylonalsnifnfool
@Sep 16 2005, 02:00 PM
I see i din't sell on ebay. If nobody else is gonna get it i'll try to figure somthing out again. I really don't wann blow more than 250 on getting it here though.
[post=555575]Quoted post[/post]​

Ask friends around you if you can pay them to drive for you- offer to pay for gas and a 6 pack of beer, then rent the tow dolly for a day with unlimitd miles.

screw it. i looked into uhaul and its like $500 either way i do it (one way or in town). I don't have any close enough friends with trucks down here at college. I'm looking into somthing else at the moment :ph34r: . Top secret. But for some reason I can't get off this hatch.

my professor is a POS used car salesman that only has the job because they couldn't find anyone else. The only reson he took the job was to use the students as slave labor for his POS shop. Sure he has tons of trucks and dollys and even a roll-back, but not for me.

Join AAA and ask for a tow? Don't you have more than one prof?

Back