putting a b18c into a 94 hb

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phillyd

what is all that i am going to need to put a b18c into a 94 civic hb?

well lets start with simple stuff, im gonna make u a list and people help me out if i miss anything well lets help him get his swap complete before i get started make sure what OBD the motor is 1 or 2 and depending on what model you have dx ex cx ect you might need a vtec subharness that will add knock iab sensor and vtec if you dont own a ex or si and you could call rywire go to thier website at rywire.com thier really good at wire conversions. Anyways : Complete motor with tranny, axles, ecu p72 or (p28 Chipped), if motor comes with brand new motor mount use those but i reccomend using hasport or something like that. your gonna need a helping hand some kind of mechanic skill or at least a friend that knows somewhat what they are doing a HAYNES MANUAL VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets see make sure you do a complete tune up air filte, oil filter, cap, rotor, wires, plugs. Timing belt something i didnt do and its a bitch when the motor is on. OIL AND TRANNY OIL DO ALL THIS WHEN THE MOTOR IS OUT. Also if your gonna put aftermarket intake Mani do that too. THATS ALL I COULD THINK OF RIGHT NOW ITS KIND OF LATE BUT START WITH THAT>>>>>>> SHOW ME SOME REP IF YOU FELT THIS WAS HELPFULL THANKS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>;)

the swap should go rather simple, the engine should mount up no problem, but you may need a sub harness for your vtec or you may be able to reprogram the ecu depending on the uea rand model, the tranny from civic hatch should bolt up no problem as well

Wtf dont listen to the guy that posted above ur little d series tranny that came with the motor on the car will not bolt up to the b series motor as u can see its d and b they are not interchangeable

Back